Edit History

cbenny

cbenny

Jennifer Jones

Jennifer Jones

"Can I see a wine list?" Jessica asked, not sounding very hopeful. Regardless of what the bartender said she acted as though it weren't good enough and just asked for a glass of water instead. Her intention was to make it seem as though she just had high standards and not let on that she didn't have enough money to waste on non-essentials.

"Jennifer." She said simply in response to Michell's introduction. "It's probably better if we don't share too much about ourselves. Suffice it to say, I find myself in need of some money and this seemed like the best way to get it."

cbenny

cbenny

Jennifer Jones

Jennifer Jones

"Can I see a wine list?" Jessica asked, not sounding very hopeful. Regardless of what the bartender said she acted as though it weren't good enough and just asked for a glass of water instead. Her intention was to make it seem as though she just had high standards and not let on that she didn't have enough money to waste on non-essentials.

"Jennifer." She said simply in response to Michell's introduction. "It's probably better if we don't share too much about ourselves. Suffice it to say, I find myself in need of some money and this seemed like the best way to get it."