TheWordWeaver

5AcktGf.jpeg.1f828e89fcf94a0adae9a574d74231d1.jpegName: Onok Flatrock

Race: Orc
Class: Barbarian, Path of the Zealot
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Background: Folk Hero

Divinity: Strength

Description

Onok Flatrock is a striking figure, both in appearance and reputation. As a god of strength among the Orcs, he embodies power, courage, and physical prowess. Despite his fearsome reputation, Onok is known to be fair and just and is respected by many for his honorable nature.

Onok's appearance is imposing, with short, coarse black hair that is often slicked back. His golden eyes glint with an inner fire, and his small, rounded tusks give him a fierce, animalistic look. Though he is muscular and broad-shouldered, his movements are surprisingly fluid and graceful.

As a god of strength, Onok is believed to possess immense physical power, capable of crushing boulders with a single blow and lifting entire buildings with ease. However, his strength also encompasses inner fortitude, perseverance, and determination. His followers look to him for inspiration in times of struggle or hardship, and his teachings emphasize the importance of discipline, self-control, and perseverance.

Despite his divine status, Onok is not above getting his hands dirty. He is said to enjoy physical challenges and often takes on mortal champions in tests of strength and skill. Those who are able to best him in combat are said to earn his respect and admiration, and may even be granted special blessings or gifts.

Backstory

WIP

• Was a lower clan member before discovering his divinity.
  • After his near-death experience, he developed his divinity.
  • With his newfound strength, he decided to take matters into his own hands.
  • Seeks to prove himself among his peers.
  • Also seeks others of his kind, leaving his tribe in the process.
  • Battles to be accepted in a world that shuns him.
  • Challenges his own boundaries to see what he is capable of.
Personality
  • I don't pay attention to the risks in a situation. Never tell me the odds.
  • The best way to get me to do something is to tell me I can't do it.
  • I judge people by their actions, not their words.
  • I enjoy being strong and like breaking things.
  • Thinking is for other people. I prefer action.
Discovery of Divinity

It began with a scream, the sound of arrows leaving their notches, and the clamor of battle. A raid upon his clan's encampment left Onok stunned as he rushed to arm himself. Before he could assist in the battle he was sideswiped as he caught sight of a pair of young orcs attempting to pull another older member to safety. Their struggle was in vain as a nearby wall had begun to collapse and topple on top of them.

Onok in his adrenaline-filled state disregarded his mission and instead rushed to help. Taking the full weight of the wall upon his shoulders he held it as his body argued back at him. Slowly being crushed himself he yelled and grunted as he strained to hold it from collapsing on the younglings. Just as he felt he would collapse he yelled in anger, anger at his body for failing him, anger at his enemies. In this anger, he felt a new strength invigorate him as the weight upon his back became lighter as he lifted it with on goers looking in awe. Once the three were out of harm's way he dropped the wall and stepped away collapsing.

Edited by TheWordWeaver (see edit history)