Edit History

prophane

prophane

Location: Last Chance Inn, outskirts of Rookroostimage.png.f1bb679ac97ff73771b1fa39411ffd8d.png
Date: Godsday, Fourth of Growfest (festival week)
Time: well after sunset
Weather: Cool, 50°, partly cloudy skies and moderate wind out of the northwest
Sunrise/set: just after 6am/ just before 6:30pm

HD wallpaper: cityscape, sunset, architecture, concept art, silhouette, dark  | Wallpaper Flaregmjasongurps_As_you_entered_through_the_heavy_oak-studded_door__29feb4dc-48ee-466f-b5e9-9bd30f7b9147.pngAfter a few moments, the conversation in the inn resumes its normal flow. A couple of minstrels in a far corner begin playing again. Arwi finds a table for the group to sit down at, only having to move one passed out fellow from a bench onto the floor. As everyone sits, Amira returns carrying some dark glass bottles and enough glasses for everyone. She sits with a huff and quickly begins pouring. "To you all, thank you for seeing me all the way to Rookroost. Arwi you have been with me for some time, and the rest of you did well, really proved yourself out on the road. I still have to get into the city and sell my cargo before I can pay you, but if you stick with me for just a bit longer, you will get your coin." She passes the glasses around and raises hers, toasting the group.

The perceptive ones in the group notice quite a few eyes watching them as they drink their toast, though noone seems to be doing more than just checking out the newcomers. Arwi feels that, while there may be some dangerous characters in the room, they should be safe enough here.

OOC

Character Status

Arwi HP 12/12 FP 10/12 Combat Move/Dodge 5/9 (1) ||

Finn HP 10/10 FP 9/10 Combat Move/Dodge 5/9 (0) ||

Iranna HP HP 9/9 FP 11/12 Combat Move/Dodge 5/8 (0) ||

Kelarith HP 12/12 FP 8/10 Combat Move/Dodge 4/7 (1) ||p

Nessia HP 12/12 FP 10/12 Combat Move/Dodge 4/7 (1) ||

prophane

prophane

Location: Last Chance Inn, outskirts of Rookroostimage.png.f1bb679ac97ff73771b1fa39411ffd8d.png
Date: Godsday, Fourth of Growfest (festival week)
Time: well after sunset
Weather: Cool, 50°, partly cloudy skies and moderate wind out of the northwest
Sunrise/set: just after 6am/ just before 6:30pm

HD wallpaper: cityscape, sunset, architecture, concept art, silhouette, dark  | Wallpaper Flaregmjasongurps_As_you_entered_through_the_heavy_oak-studded_door__29feb4dc-48ee-466f-b5e9-9bd30f7b9147.pngAfter a few moments, the conversation in the inn resumes its normal flow. A couple of minstrels in a far corner begin playing again. Arwi finds a table for the group to sit down at, only having to move one passed out fellow from a bench onto the floor. As everyone sits, Amira returns carrying some dark glass bottles and enough glasses for everyone. She sits with a huff and quickly begins pouring. "To you all, thank you for seeing me all the way to Rookroost. Arwi you have been with me for some time, and the rest of you did well, really proved yourself out on the road. I still have to get into the city and sell my cargo before I can pay you, but if you stick with me for just a bit longer, you will get your coin." She passes the glasses around and raises hers, toasting the group.

The perceptive ones in the group notice quite a few eyes watching them as they drink their toast, though noone seems to be doing more than just checking out the newcomers. Arwi feels that, while there may be some dangerous characters in the room, they should be safe enough here.

OOC

Character Status

Arwi HP 12/12 FP 10/12 Combat Move/Dodge 5/9 (1) ||

Finn HP 10/10 FP 9/10 Combat Move/Dodge 5/9 (0) ||

Iranna HP HP 9/9 FP 11/12 Combat Move/Dodge 5/8 (0) ||

Kelarith HP 12/12 FP 8/10 Combat Move/Dodge 4/7 (1) ||p

Nessia HP 12/12 FP 10/12 Combat Move/Dodge 4/7 (1) ||