Edit History

Caffeine11

Caffeine11

With his axe gone now, Arwi's hands flew down to his belt and grabbed at his falchion and long knife behind his back. While he armed himself, he stepped back to the doorway behind him.

OOC: Arwi retreats to the doorway Behind him. Hopefully the bug is too big to follow him. He fast-draws his weapons (falchion and long knife). I don't know if you can to a simultaneous quick draw for two weapons or not. He has ambidexterity. Of not, falchion first and then long knife next turn. Failed the first. Succeeded on the second. I can edit the narrative to match.

Caffeine11

Caffeine11

With his axe gone now, Arwi's hands flew down to his belt and grabbed at his falchion and long knife behind his back. While he armed himself, he stepped back to the doorway behind him.

OOC: Arwi retreats to the doorway. Hopefully the bug is too big to follow him. He draws his weapons (falchion and long knife). I don't know if you can to a simultaneous quick draw for two weapons or not. He has ambidexterity. Of not, falchion first and then long knife next turn. Failed the first. Succeeded on the second. I can edit the narrative to match.

Caffeine11

Caffeine11

OOC: Arwi retreats to the doorway. Hopefully the bug is too big to follow him. He draws his weapons (falchion and long knife). I don't know if you can to a simultaneous quick draw for two weapons or not. He has ambidexterity. Of not, falchion first and then long knife next turn.