Edit History

prophane

prophane

Location: Abandoned farmhouse on the long and lonely road between Marsakeer and Rookroostimage.png.f1bb679ac97ff73771b1fa39411ffd8d.png
Date: Sunday, Second of Growfest (festival week)
Time: a bit after 6am
Weather: Cold, 35°, partly cloudy skies and strong wind out of the southwest
Sunrise/set: just after 6am/ just before 6:30pm

image.png

After considerable discussion, it is finally decided that the caravan will hunker down in the abandoned farmhouse. The ankheg remains are dragged outside and deposited several yards from the building. Everything is battened down as good as possible and the animals are brought into the farmhouse's main room while everyone else takes shelter in the smaller second room. The door opening and windows are all secured from the inside, and watches are set, though they, too, remain on the inside of the building.

The growing storm Amira, Spice Merchantnever hits though it gets down to nearly freezing overnight, the chill of winter has still not been thrown off, it seems. Fortunately, nothing bothers the caravan overnight and once morning comes, Amira, the merchant that owns the wagon, brings Iranna, Kelarith, Nessia, and Finn aside with Arwi, her Half-Elven guard. "We'll be reaching Rookroost in the next two days, barring any further delays. You all are not the typical guards I would hire, but you seem to be smart on your feet and willing to get out there and take care of business. I know you have just been traveling with my wagon, but would you be willing to pay just a little more attention to me and my wares? I will pay each of you 50 silver if you do. I frequently move in and out of Rookroost, but things have been tense recently and I would feel a lot more comfortable with a few extra eyes watching my wagon and my back. After we get to the Dirty Dog and I unload and sell my cargo, I can pay you, most likely on the morning after we arrive. What say you?"

OOC:

Character Status

Arwi HP 12/12 FP 12/12 Combat Move/Dodge 5/9 (1) ||

Finn HP 10/10 FP 10/10 Combat Move/Dodge 5/9 (0) ||

Iranna HP HP 9/9 FP 12/12 Combat Move/Dodge 5/8 (0) ||

Kelarith HP 12/12 FP 10/10 Combat Move/Dodge 4/7 (1) ||

Nessia HP 12/12 FP 12/12 Combat Move/Dodge 4/7 (1) ||

prophane

prophane

Location: Abandoned farmhouse on the long and lonely road between Marsakeer and Rookroostimage.png.f1bb679ac97ff73771b1fa39411ffd8d.png
Date: Sunday, Second of Growfest (festival week)
Time: a bit after 6am
Weather: Cold, 35°, partly cloudy skies and strong wind out of the southwest
Sunrise/set: just after 6am/ just before 6:30pm

image.png

After considerable discussion, it is finally decided that the caravan will hunker down in the abandoned farmhouse. The ankheg remains are dragged outside and deposited several yards from the building. Everything is battened down as good as possible and the animals are brought into the farmhouse's main room while everyone else takes shelter in the smaller second room. The door opening and windows are all secured from the inside, and watches are set, though they, too, remain on the inside of the building.

The growing storm Amira, Spice Merchantnever hits though it gets down to nearly freezing overnight, the chill of winter has still not been thrown off, it seems. Fortunately, nothing bothers the caravan overnight and once morning comes, Amira, the merchant that owns the wagon, brings Iranna, Kelarith, Nessia, and Finn aside with Arwi, her Half-Elven guard. "We'll be reaching Rookroost in the next two days, barring any further delays. You all are not the typical guards I would hire, but you seem to be smart on your feet and willing to get out there and take care of business. I know you have just been traveling with my wagon, but would you be willing to pay just a little more attention to me and my wares? I will pay each of you 50 silver if you do. I frequently move in and out of Rookroost, but things have been tense recently and I would feel a lot more comfortable with a few extra eyes watching my wagon and my back. After we get to the city and I unload and sell my cargo, I can pay you, most likely on the morning after we arrive. What say you?"

OOC:

Character Status

Arwi HP 12/12 FP 12/12 Combat Move/Dodge 5/9 (1) ||

Finn HP 10/10 FP 10/10 Combat Move/Dodge 5/9 (0) ||

Iranna HP HP 9/9 FP 12/12 Combat Move/Dodge 5/8 (0) ||

Kelarith HP 12/12 FP 10/10 Combat Move/Dodge 4/7 (1) ||

Nessia HP 12/12 FP 12/12 Combat Move/Dodge 4/7 (1) ||