Edit History

Papa Bear

Papa Bear

image.jpeg.35e5e0fce9fbd622061dfc0ecf17f2f4.jpegSeamus McDougal

CEO and Lead Designer; NuTech Inc. (Secretly Vendetta)

Seamus says his good-bye to his friend to let him soak in more rays and let that wine do its thing. The sudden genius smiles. DeAndre certainly seemed happy and relaxed. Good.

After a little while (partly because of thinking it through, partly because he didn't want to pester DeAndre too much), Seamus texts DeAndre.

*I've thought it through. Going to follow your Advice. I believe we make too good a team to rock the boat and ASTRO Labs seems interested in keeping us together. I hope I'm right about that.*

Then another text, *You're the CFO, give yourself a raise if you need it. I'm sure the boss won't mind :) But do it soon so its in place before ASTRO takes over the bills :p*

Papa Bear

Papa Bear

image.jpeg.35e5e0fce9fbd622061dfc0ecf17f2f4.jpegSeamus McDougal

CEO and Lead Designer; NuTech Inc. (Secretly Vendetta)

Seamus says his good-bye to his friend to let him soak in more rays and let that wine do its thing. The sudden genius smiles. DeAndre certainly seemed happy and relaxed. Good.

After a little while (partly because of thinking it through, partly because he didn't want to pester DeAndre too much), Seamus texts DeAndre.

*I've thought it through. Going to follow your Advice. I believe we make too good a team to rock the boat and ASTRO Labs seems interested in keeping us together. I hope I'm right about that.*

Then another text, *You're the CFO, give yourself a raise if you need it. I'm sure the boss won't mind :)*