Edit History

Maester1216

Maester1216

[center][setfield][floatleft][img2=230]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/a2/11/8e/a2118e79c87b3e8ea1aba3ae13ecb47e.jpg[/img2] [B]Ed:[/B] 1 [B]| He:[/B] 2 [B]| Ir:[/B] 1 [B]| Sh:[/B] 3 [B]| Wi:[/B] 2[/floatleft][left][SIZE="3"][B][COLOR="DarkBlue"]Bróin[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][floatright][B]Mom:[/B] 2 (10/2) [B]| Heart:[/B] 5 [B]| Spirit:[/B] 5 [B]| Supply:[/B] 5 [B]| Wealth:[/B] 0/5[/floatright][hr][/hr][hr][/hr] Posty stuff here [COLOR="Blue"][I]"Thinky stuff here"[/I][/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"][B]"Talky stuff here"[/B][/COLOR] [/left][hr][/hr][spoiler=Assets][left][b]Raven[/b] - (Companion) When you [I]Secure an Advantage[/I] or [I]Face Danger[/I] +shadow using your raven to perform trickery (such as creating a distraction or stealing a small object) add +1 and take +1 momentum on a hit. When you [I]Face Death[/I], add +2 and take +1 momentum on a hit. When your raven carries messages for you, you may [I]Secure an Advantage[/I], [I]Gather Information[/I], or [I]Compel[/I] from a distance. [b]Fortune Hunter[/b] - (Path) When you [I]Swear an Iron Vow[/I] to someone under the promise of payment, add +1 and give the quest a special mark. When you successfully [I]Fulfill Your Vow[/I] to them, take +wealth equal to the rank of the quest. If you leverage wealth when making a move where resources are a factor, add +wealth and suffer -1 wealth. When in a community or trading, you may suffer -1 wealth and take +2 supply. When you [I]Resupply[/I] by scavenging or looting, and score a strong hit with a match, you may envision finding an object of value. If you do, take +1 supply (instead of +2) and +1 wealth. [b]Trickster[/b] - (Path) When you [I]Face Danger[/I], [I]Secure an Advantage[/I], or [I]Compel[/I] by lying, bluffing, stealing, or cheating, add +1. When you [I]Gather Information[/I] by investigating a devious scheme, you may roll +shadow (instead of +wits). If you do, take +2 momentum on a hit. When you Forge a Bond for a relationship founded on a lie, choose one. - [I]Keep your secret:[/I] Roll +shadow (instead of +heart). - [I]Reveal the truth:[/I] Roll +heart. On a strong hit, mark a bond twice and take 1 experience. A weak hit counts as a miss.[/left][/spoiler] - [spoiler=Progress]▥= 1 tick, ▦= 2 ticks, ▩= 3 ticks, = full [table=2,4][r=1,1][b]Journey:[/b] name (rank) [SIZE=4][/SIZE] [r=1,2][b]Vow:[/b] Investigate Dol Guldur (Extreme) [SIZE=4][/SIZE] [r=2,2][b]Vow:[/b] name (rank) [SIZE=4][/SIZE] [r=1,3][b]Vow:[/b] name (rank) [SIZE=4][/SIZE] [r=2,3][b]Vow:[/b] name (rank) [SIZE=4][/SIZE] [r=1,4][b]Bonds:[/b] [SIZE=4][/SIZE] [b]Bond 1:[/b] Dori the Merchant [b]Bond 2:[/b] The Line of Borr [b]Bond 3:[/b] Erebor [r=2,4][b]Experience:[/b] ◍ = have, = used [SIZE=4] [/size][/table][/spoiler][/setfield][/center]
a2118e79c87b3e8ea1aba3ae13ecb47e.jpg Ed: 1 | He: 2 | Ir: 1 | Sh: 3 | Wi: 2
Bróin
Mom: 2 (10/2) | Heart: 5 | Spirit: 5 | Supply: 5 | Wealth: 0/5

Posty stuff here "Thinky stuff here" "Talky stuff here"

Assets

Raven - (Companion) When you Secure an Advantage or Face Danger +shadow using your raven to perform trickery (such as creating a distraction or stealing a small object) add +1 and take +1 momentum on a hit. When you Face Death , add +2 and take +1 momentum on a hit. When your raven carries messages for you, you may Secure an Advantage , Gather Information , or Compel from a distance. Fortune Hunter - (Path) When you Swear an Iron Vow to someone under the promise of payment, add +1 and give the quest a special mark. When you successfully Fulfill Your Vow to them, take +wealth equal to the rank of the quest. If you leverage wealth when making a move where resources are a factor, add +wealth and suffer -1 wealth. When in a community or trading, you may suffer -1 wealth and take +2 supply. When you Resupply by scavenging or looting, and score a strong hit with a match, you may envision finding an object of value. If you do, take +1 supply (instead of +2) and +1 wealth. Trickster - (Path) When you Face Danger , Secure an Advantage , or Compel by lying, bluffing, stealing, or cheating, add +1. When you Gather Information by investigating a devious scheme, you may roll +shadow (instead of +wits). If you do, take +2 momentum on a hit. When you Forge a Bond for a relationship founded on a lie, choose one. - Keep your secret: Roll +shadow (instead of +heart). - Reveal the truth: Roll +heart. On a strong hit, mark a bond twice and take 1 experience. A weak hit counts as a miss.

-

Progress

▥= 1 tick, ▦= 2 ticks, ▩= 3 ticks, = full

Journey: name (rank)  
Vow: Investigate Dol Guldur (Extreme) Vow: name (rank)
Vow: name (rank) Vow: name (rank)
Bonds: Bond 1: Dori the Merchant Bond 2: The Line of Borr Bond 3: Erebor Experience: ◍ = have, = used

Maester1216

Maester1216

[center][setfield][floatleft][img2=230]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/a2/11/8e/a2118e79c87b3e8ea1aba3ae13ecb47e.jpg[/img2] [B]Ed:[/B] 1 [B]| He:[/B] 2 [B]| Ir:[/B] 1 [B]| Sh:[/B] 3 [B]| Wi:[/B] 2[/floatleft][left][SIZE="3"][B][COLOR="DarkBlue"]Bróin[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][floatright][B]Mom:[/B] 2 (10/2) [B]| Heart:[/B] 5 [B]| Spirit:[/B] 5 [B]| Supply:[/B] 5 [B]| Wealth:[/B] 0/5[/floatright][hr][/hr][hr][/hr] Posty stuff here [COLOR="Blue"][I]"Thinky stuff here"[/I][/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"][B]"Talky stuff here"[/B][/COLOR] [/left][hr][/hr][spoiler=Assets][left][b]Raven[/b] - (Companion) When you [I]Secure an Advantage[/I] or [I]Face Danger[/I] +shadow using your raven to perform trickery (such as creating a distraction or stealing a small object) add +1 and take +1 momentum on a hit. When you [I]Face Death[/I], add +2 and take +1 momentum on a hit. When your raven carries messages for you, you may [I]Secure an Advantage[/I], [I]Gather Information[/I], or [I]Compel[/I] from a distance. [b]Fortune Hunter[/b] - (Path) When you [I]Swear an Iron Vow[/I] to someone under the promise of payment, add +1 and give the quest a special mark. When you successfully [I]Fulfill Your Vow[/I] to them, take +wealth equal to the rank of the quest. If you leverage wealth when making a move where resources are a factor, add +wealth and suffer -1 wealth. When in a community or trading, you may suffer -1 wealth and take +2 supply. When you [I]Resupply[/I] by scavenging or looting, and score a strong hit with a match, you may envision finding an object of value. If you do, take +1 supply (instead of +2) and +1 wealth. [b]Trickster[/b] - (Path) When you [I]Face Danger[/I], [I]Secure an Advantage[/I], or [I]Compel[/I] by lying, bluffing, stealing, or cheating, add +1. When you [I]Gather Information[/I] by investigating a devious scheme, you may roll +shadow (instead of +wits). If you do, take +2 momentum on a hit. When you Forge a Bond for a relationship founded on a lie, choose one. - [I]Keep your secret:[/I] Roll +shadow (instead of +heart). - [I]Reveal the truth:[/I] Roll +heart. On a strong hit, mark a bond twice and take 1 experience. A weak hit counts as a miss.[/left][/spoiler] - [spoiler=Progress]▥= 1 tick, ▦= 2 ticks, ▩= 3 ticks, = full [table=2,4][r=1,1][b]Journey:[/b] name (rank) [SIZE=4][/SIZE] [r=1,2][b]Vow:[/b] Investigate Dol Guldur (Extreme) [SIZE=4][/SIZE] [r=2,2][b]Vow:[/b] name (rank) [SIZE=4][/SIZE] [r=1,3][b]Vow:[/b] name (rank) [SIZE=4][/SIZE] [r=2,3][b]Vow:[/b] name (rank) [SIZE=4][/SIZE] [r=1,4][b]Bonds:[/b] [SIZE=4][/SIZE] [b]Bond 1:[/b] Dori the Merchant [b]Bond 2:[/b] The Line of Borr [b]Bond 3:[/b] Erebor [r=2,4][b]Experience:[/b] ◍ = have, = used [SIZE=4] [/size][/table][/spoiler][/setfield][/center]
a2118e79c87b3e8ea1aba3ae13ecb47e.jpg
Ed: 1 | He: 2 | Ir: 1 | Sh: 3 | Wi: 2
Bróin
Mom: 2 (10/2) | Heart: 5 | Spirit: 5 | Supply: 5 | Wealth: 0/5

Posty stuff here
"Thinky stuff here"
"Talky stuff here"

Assets

Raven - (Companion)
When you Secure an Advantage or Face Danger +shadow using your raven to perform trickery (such as creating a distraction or stealing a small object) add +1 and take +1 momentum on a hit.

When you Face Death , add +2 and take +1 momentum on a hit.

When your raven carries messages for you, you may Secure an Advantage , Gather Information , or Compel from a distance.

Fortune Hunter - (Path)
When you Swear an Iron Vow to someone under the promise of payment, add +1 and give the quest a special mark. When you successfully Fulfill Your Vow to them, take +wealth equal to the rank of the quest. If you leverage wealth when making a move where resources are a factor, add +wealth and suffer -1 wealth.

When in a community or trading, you may suffer -1 wealth and take +2 supply.

When you Resupply by scavenging or looting, and score a strong hit with a match, you may envision finding an object of value. If you do, take +1 supply (instead of +2) and +1 wealth.

Trickster - (Path)
When you Face Danger , Secure an Advantage , or Compel by lying, bluffing, stealing, or cheating, add +1.

When you Gather Information by investigating a devious scheme, you may roll +shadow (instead of +wits). If you do, take +2 momentum on a hit.

When you Forge a Bond for a relationship founded on a lie, choose one.

- Keep your secret: Roll +shadow (instead of +heart).

- Reveal the truth: Roll +heart. On a strong hit, mark a bond twice and take 1 experience. A weak hit counts as a miss.

-

Progress

▥= 1 tick, ▦= 2 ticks, ▩= 3 ticks, = full

Journey: name (rank)

Vow: Investigate Dol Guldur (Extreme)
Vow: name (rank)
Bonds:

Bond 1: Dori the Merchant
Bond 2: The Line of Borr
Bond 3: Erebor