Edit History

Eborne1

Eborne1

1 hour ago, Grudge said:

@Eborne1 I barely touched Balder since they moved to log in with e-mail. Or maybe more proper would be to say that that's the first time I touched it for that reason. I tried a few times to get into games but they didn't get far so my knowledge is still very limited. Is there still a chance to get chosen?

Tons of chances!!! Especially in this game, where you're almost guaranteed to get in at some point if you stick around long enough.  (Read the game description.) But there's a lot of time left before I pick the starting squad.  You're more than welcome to put something together.  I won't pick yet for at least a week or two... maybe longer. 

@Grudge I also have a more traditional fantasy game that's open for applications right now too, called "Trellunnd".  It's open until the end of the month.  

Eborne1

Eborne1

51 minutes ago, Grudge said:

@Eborne1 I barely touched Balder since they moved to log in with e-mail. Or maybe more proper would be to say that that's the first time I touched it for that reason. I tried a few times to get into games but they didn't get far so my knowledge is still very limited. Is there still a chance to get chosen?

Tons of chances!!! Especially in this game, where you're almost guaranteed to get in at some point if you stick around long enough.  (Read the game description.) But there's a lot of time left before I pick the starting squad.  You're more than welcome to put something together.  I won't pick yet for at least a week or two... maybe longer.