Edit History

TiffanyKorta

TiffanyKorta

GM Post, Rock World

There's that feeling that you've felt before and as you wanted a set of rappelling gear, or very good quality, is lying there ready for use. Also, there is a note, in a language you shouldn't be able to but can read the handwriting easily.

I know you really want to go exploring, but I warn you not to go too far, ask Akhtar how dangerous this place can be.

- Fiona

Indeed with the local Mubarak's knowledge, the place seems pretty bleak. There's literally no life anywhere to be seen, down to at least the most basic of lifeforms, and with no plants, there's nothing to trap water. Though the dull sun means it doesn't get too hot it wasn't somewhere you'd survive long with supplies.

Linda looks surprised at Jane's action and without thinking asks an unusual question "Why does she need to do it that way, couldn't she just draw the stuff here instead?" she looks a little shocked at herself, raising a hand to her mouth as she did so.

TiffanyKorta

TiffanyKorta

GM Post, Rock World

There's that feeling that you've felt before and as you wanted a set of rappelling gear, or very good quality, is lying there ready for use. Also, there is a note, in a language you shouldn't be able to but can read the handwriting easily.

I know you really want to go exploring, but I warn you not to go too far, ask Akhtar how dangerous this place can be.

- Fiona

Indeed with the local Mubarak's knowledge, the place seems pretty bleak. There's literally no life anywhere to be seen, down to at least the most basic of lifeforms, and with no plants, there's nothing to trap water. Though the dull sun means it doesn't get too hot it wasn't somewhere you'd survive long with supplies.

Linda looks surprised at Jane's action and without thinking asks an unusual question "Why does she need to do it that way, couldn't she just draw the stuff here instead?" she looks a little shocked at herself, raising a hand to her mouth as she did so.

TiffanyKorta

TiffanyKorta

GM Post, Rock World

- Fiona