Edit History

Primeval Stasis

Primeval Stasis

image.jpeg.06628bf670af7b7828eb5520aa5652fd.jpeg

Katjuk blinks in flutters as Jane vents, muttering a word in repeat every so often. "Geek girl..." "Demons..." "Yanking?..." His interest peaks at that last bit. He had understood some of what had been told to him, but the strange woman had seemed in a hurry when she was bringing him here.

He stares at the rappelling gear, obviously not brought here by conventional means. After thinking for a moment, he disappears behind a rock as Ben recalls his magic beer experience.

When Katjuk reappears, he is hold a handful of spray paint cans. "I don't think this is the sort of place you sit for hours and paint, but I could think of all sorts of reasons for these to be here." He smiles.

To Jane he asks, "Would you like to leave a mark? Something to tell future visitors just how bored this place made you?" He gestures up the surface of a towering rock on the mesa.

Primeval Stasis

Primeval Stasis

image.jpeg.06628bf670af7b7828eb5520aa5652fd.jpeg

Katjuk blinks in flutters as Jane vents, muttering a word in repeat every so often. "Geek girl..." "Demons..." "Yanking?..." His interest peaks at that last bit. He had understood some of what had been told to him, but the strange woman had seemed in a hurry when she was bringing him here.

He stares at the rappelling gear, obviously not brought here by conventional means. After thinking for a moment, he disappears behind a rock as Ben recalls his magic beer experience.

When Katjuk reappears, he is hold a handful of spray paint cans. "I don't think this is the sort of place you sit for hours and paint, but I could think of all sorts of reasons for these to be here." He smiles.

"Jane, would you like to leave a mark? Something to tell future visitors just how bored this place made you?" He gestures up the surface of a towering rock on the mesa.