Edit History

TiffanyKorta

TiffanyKorta

Rock World

“I’m… I’m not sure, a lot of it is anger about you all just… existing.” she looked pained as she tried to sort out what was going on “It’s difficult, it’s like thinking through a thick ooze, but I think she’s impatience waiting for something to happen...”

"That’s because of the time difference, but the time it seems has finally run short” Unlike before none of you sensed Fiona arriving, another frustrating secret “The authorities are planning to send in force any minute now, it’ll be a bloodbath.”  

Looking at the recently added graffiti she gives a wry smile before adding

"If that’s enough excitement for you obviously? I promise you that once we sort this out you can walk the Pattern and I’ll show you all the wonders of the multiverse!” 

TiffanyKorta

TiffanyKorta

Rock World

“I’m… I’m not sure, a lot of it is anger about you all just… existing.” she looked pained as she tried to sort out what was going on “It’s difficult, it’s like thinking through a thick ooze, but I think she’s impatience waiting for something to happen...”

"That’s because of the time difference, but the time it seems has finally run short” Unlike before none of you sensed Fiona arriving, another frustrating secret “The authorities are planning to send in force any minute now, it’ll be a bloodbath.”  

Looking at the recently added graffiti she gives a wry smile before adding

"If that’s enough excite for you obviously? I promise you that once we sort this out you can walk the Pattern and I’ll show you all the wonders of the multiverse!”