OOC

Rudra

I've found something interesting on the net. For every d20 roll, not just for combat, if the check's result is:

• Nat 1: failure, and ...
  • between: failure
  • DC-1: failure, but ...
  • DC: success, but ...
  • between: success
  • Nat 20: success, and ...

Is it ok if we use this in your game?

Two questions:

1. What do you think about changing the smoke bomb in some way? I read in the document the developers didn't limit it to allow for non-combat uses, but as it stands now, it just wastes every third round. We can decide it does not require an action, and just take it as granted any time you want it, or we can limit it.

2. How do you like the gauge bars? The red is easy to guess to be Hp, I suppose, the other one is deliberately undeclared. But, you can see your progress visually without giving you exact numbers.

I'm fine with the smoke bomb as it is, we are trying out a new class and I'd like to give it a test run before making changes.

About the bars, I thought the blu one was the snake hp, am I wrong? I like them, I would be fine with numbers too, whatever you find convenient to use.

I'm confused, everything so far pointed at the snake being mechanical, there was n mention to blood, your last post even say

The body seems almost intact, aside from a few dents and scratches where the elf hit it.

my intent was to open it because i had the impression it was a robot, if it a snake with some cybernetics upgrade then i dont need to open it

Then I wasn't specific enough, sorry. It had those metallic scales and geometric pattern in its eyes, but otherwise it was a snake.

Plus, its pupil-less eyes display a pattern of rhombuses, and its scales have a slight metallic tint to them. Is it really an animal, or a sophisticated machine?

The question is a real question, not a rhetorical one. This is probably what mislead you.

Edited by fabulist (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...