Edit History

TiffanyKorta

TiffanyKorta

So let's start with the basics, what era would you like to play in?

To start with let me tell you my preferences, I'm not interested in any kind of military campaign, so no Romulan, Klingon, or Dominion Wars, I'm open to playing in those era's if people really want to, but it'll be far, far away from where the fighting.

After a week I'll put up a poll of all the eras suggested, once we have a clear favorite we'll go on to discuss the next option, most probably location and/or Starship.

And remember every era is someone's fave, if you don't like an era please be polite about it!

TiffanyKorta

TiffanyKorta

So let's start with the basics, what era would you like to play in?

To start with let me tell you my preferences, I'm not interested in any kind of military campaign, so no Romulan, Klingon, or Dominion Wars, I'm open to playing in those era's if people really want to, but it'll be far, far away from where the fighting.

After a week I'll put up a poll of all the eras suggested, once we have a clear favorite we'll go on to discuss the next option, most probably location and/or Starship.

And remember every era is someone's fave, if you don't like an era please be polite about it!