Cutting Deeply

[setfield][B]GENERAL ADVENTURING MOVE (GAM)[/B] Assess the DR of the action (6 - simple, 12 - normal, 18 - almost impossible). Roll DR vs chosen stat with 2d20: [B]Strong Hit:[/B] Things go to plan! A great success! [B]Weak Hit:[/B] You succeed, but with a complication! [B]Fail:[/B] Things couldn’t have gone worse. Uh oh. [B]Use Omens to:[/B] » Deal maximum damage with one attack » Reroll something (you or someone else) » Lower damage received by 1d6 » Negate a Crit or Fumble (you or someone else) » Lower a Test's DR by 4 [B]CAMPING, RESTING, CATCHING BREATH[/B] [U]Catch a breath=DR9 Presence with 2d20 Camp=DR12 Presence with 2d20[/U] [B]Strong Hit:[/B] Gain d4/d6 HP depending on whether catching a breath or sleeping. If sleeping, re-roll your Omens, restore Powers, and use 1 ration. [B]Weak Hit:[/B] Gain d2/d4 HP. If sleeping, restore 1 Omen and 1 Power, and use 1 ration. Introduce a reason for a restless night or interruption. [B]Fail:[/B] No sleep for you. Something terrible is about to happen. The next attempt at resting after resolving whatever encounter ensues will be a 50/50 chance of either a Strong or Weak Hit. [B]WEATHER d12[/B] 1. Lifeless grey 2. Hammering rain 3. Piercing wind 4. Deafening storm 5. Black as night 6. Dead quiet 7. Cloudburst 8. Soup-thick mist 9. Crackling frost 10. Irritating drizzle 11. Roaring thunder 12. Gravelike cold[/setfield]
GENERAL ADVENTURING MOVE (GAM)
Assess the DR of the action
(6 - simple, 12 - normal, 18 - almost impossible).
Roll DR vs chosen stat with 2d20:

Strong Hit: Things go to plan! A great success!
Weak Hit: You succeed, but with a complication!
Fail: Things couldn’t have gone worse. Uh oh.

Use Omens to:
» Deal maximum damage with one attack
» Reroll something (you or someone else)
» Lower damage received by 1d6
» Negate a Crit or Fumble (you or someone else)
» Lower a Test's DR by 4

CAMPING, RESTING, CATCHING BREATH
Catch a breath=DR9 Presence with 2d20
Camp=DR12 Presence with 2d20

Strong Hit: Gain d4/d6 HP depending on whether catching a breath or sleeping. If sleeping, re-roll your Omens, restore Powers, and use 1 ration.
Weak Hit: Gain d2/d4 HP. If sleeping, restore 1 Omen and 1 Power, and use 1 ration. Introduce a reason for a restless night or interruption.
Fail: No sleep for you. Something terrible is about to happen. The next attempt at resting after resolving whatever encounter ensues will be a 50/50 chance of either a Strong or Weak Hit.

WEATHER d12
1. Lifeless grey
2. Hammering rain
3. Piercing wind
4. Deafening storm
5. Black as night
6. Dead quiet
7. Cloudburst
8. Soup-thick mist
9. Crackling frost
10. Irritating drizzle
11. Roaring thunder
12. Gravelike cold

Original name: Hlovir Only responds to: class name and derivatives. Class: Gutterborn Scum [fieldset="Stats"][floatright][img2=250]https://i.ibb.co/92vLLYz/DALL-E-2022-11-10-12-56-02-a-black-and-white-pencil-drawing-of-a-human-female-thief-wearing-dirty-fu.png[/img2][/floatright]HP: 15 Omens: 1 // d2 Presence: +2 (2+1d4 Powers daily) Agility: +0 Strength: -1 Toughness: -1 Carry (Str+8): 7 Gotten Better (or Worse): 1[/fieldset] [B]Traits:[/B] Arrogant and CRUEL [B]Broken Body:[/B] Red, swollen, alcoholic's nose. [B]Bad Habit:[/B] You pick your nose so deep it bleeds. [B]Troubling Tale:[/B] Violence forced you into the wilderness and you snapped. You think waving trees are whispering. You talk to, scream at, and attack trees. [hr][/hr] [I]Special Background[/I] [I]You were a professional tomb raider. Oh, the stories you could tell. After amassing a sizable treasure of ill-gotten spoils, you decided to retire while still ahead. All worked out perfectly. If only there wasn't this gnawing boredom. Maybe one last raid?[/I] [B]Bad Birth:[/B] Raised by rats in the gutters of Grift. [B]A TATTOO OF A HAWK IN FLIGHT[/B] The majestic bird holds a sword and a cross in its claws. [hr][/hr] [B]Greaseball Special![/B] When without weapon, you can lash out with a wild strike. Roll d4, on a 1 your flailing hand gets covered in muck, somehow, which smears on the enemy's face, obscuring vision for d2 turns. [fieldset="Skills"][B]Acrobatics[/B] [I]Years of training made your body nimble. That, or running for your life consistently.[/I] You can jump farther and higher; falling down a roof or cliff is seldom deadly. Squeezing out of cuffs or iron maidens is no real challenge either. Balancing on a rope? Child’s play. You also earn an absurd amount of silver performing exotic dances.[/fieldset] [fieldset="Specialties"][I]Abominable Gob Lobber[/I] [hr][/hr]Your phlegm is viscous, lumpy, vile and ballistically accurate at short range. You can spit d2 times during a fight. Roll a DR8 Presence test for accuracy. Targets are blinded, retching and vomiting for d4 rounds. Anyone witnessing this—friend and foe—must make a Toughness test to not also vomit. PCs test DR10 and enemies DR12. [I]Excretal Stealth[/I] [hr][/hr]You have an astounding, almost preternatural ability to hide in muck, debris and filth. When hidden in these conditions a DR16 Presence test is required to notice you.[/fieldset] [fieldset=Powers]Unclean Scrolls [I]Tongue of Eris[/I] A creature of your choice is confused for 10 minutes.[/fieldset] [B]Equipment and Belongings:[/B] 34s Staff (d4) Dirty furs and layers of rags (-d2 damage, tier 1, light) Food: ash cakes x3, smoked fish, water flask x4 gas mask, currently worn horse, old but reliable, wearing gas mask Backpack (can hold 7 items) --bomb (sealed bottle, d10 damage) --life elixir d4 doses (heals d6 HP and removes infection)
Original name: Hlovir
Only responds to: class name and derivatives.

Class: Gutterborn Scum

Stats
DALL-E-2022-11-10-12-56-02-a-black-and-white-pencil-drawing-of-a-human-female-thief-wearing-dirty-fu.png
HP: 15
Omens: 1 // d2
Presence: +2 (2+1d4 Powers daily)

Agility: +0
Strength: -1
Toughness: -1

Carry (Str+8): 7
Gotten Better (or Worse): 1

Traits: Arrogant and CRUEL
Broken Body: Red, swollen, alcoholic's nose.
Bad Habit: You pick your nose so deep it bleeds.
Troubling Tale: Violence forced you into the wilderness and you snapped. You think waving trees are whispering. You talk to, scream at, and attack trees.

Special Background
You were a professional tomb raider. Oh, the stories you could tell. After amassing a sizable treasure of ill-gotten spoils, you decided to retire while still ahead. All worked out perfectly. If only there wasn't this gnawing boredom. Maybe one last raid?

Bad Birth: Raised by rats in the gutters of Grift.

A TATTOO OF A HAWK IN FLIGHT
The majestic bird holds a sword and a cross in its claws.

Greaseball Special!
When without weapon, you can lash out with a wild strike. Roll d4, on a 1 your flailing hand gets covered in muck, somehow, which smears on the enemy's face, obscuring vision for d2 turns.

Skills
Acrobatics
Years of training made your body nimble. That, or running for your life consistently.
You can jump farther and higher; falling down a roof or cliff is seldom deadly. Squeezing out of cuffs or iron maidens is no real challenge either. Balancing on a rope? Child’s play. You also earn an absurd amount of silver performing exotic dances.

Specialties
Abominable Gob Lobber
Your phlegm is viscous, lumpy, vile and ballistically accurate at short range. You can spit d2 times during a fight. Roll a DR8 Presence test for accuracy. Targets are blinded, retching and vomiting for d4 rounds. Anyone witnessing this—friend and foe—must make a Toughness test to not also vomit. PCs test DR10 and enemies DR12.

Excretal Stealth
You have an astounding, almost preternatural ability to hide in muck, debris and filth. When hidden in these conditions a DR16 Presence test is required to notice you.

Powers
Unclean Scrolls

Tongue of Eris
A creature of your choice is confused for 10 minutes.

Equipment and Belongings:
34s
Staff (d4)
Dirty furs and layers of rags (-d2 damage, tier 1, light)
Food: ash cakes x3, smoked fish, water flask x4
gas mask, currently worn
horse, old but reliable, wearing gas mask
Backpack (can hold 7 items)
--bomb (sealed bottle, d10 damage)
--life elixir d4 doses (heals d6 HP and removes infection)

Original name: Bardoh Only responds to: given name Class: Heretical Priest [fieldset="Stats"][floatright][img2=250]https://i.ibb.co/kH79nqd/DALL-E-2022-11-11-12-36-00-a-black-and-white-pencil-drawing-of-a-human-female-priest-wearing-leather.png[/img2][/floatright]HP: 14 Omens: 1 // d4 Presence: +2 (2+1d4 Powers daily) Agility: +1 Strength: +1 Toughness: +1 Carry (Str+8): 9 Gotten Better (or Worse): 1[/fieldset] [B]Traits:[/B] Egocentric and Deceitful [B]Broken Body:[/B] Red, swollen, alcoholic's nose. [B]Bad Habit:[/B] Stress response is aesthetic display; the worse things gets, the fancier you need to be. [B]Troubling Tale:[/B] "Burn or be burned" is the fate you accept. [hr][/hr] [I]Special Background[/I] [I]The Valley of the Unfortunate Undead always fascinated you. It started when your parents went into the vapor to end their sad lives. You never stop thinking about the dead lands since. Now, it is time to witness the nightmare yourself![/I] [B]Unholy Origin:[/B] Temple ruins in the Valley of the Unfortunate Undead. [B]A WOOD CRUCIFIX[/B] The crusader's name is engraved in the cross. [hr][/hr] [B]Righteous Smite[/B] When without weapon, you wield your faith as a weapon. Present your holy symbol to deal d2 damage. Anyone wearing symbols of the One Trve Faith take +2 damage. [fieldset="Skills"][B]Consecrate Water[/B] [I]You learn the sacred prayers and techniques to consecrate water.[/I] Once per day, you can produce d4 vials of consecrated water. The process takes 10 minutes. The water loses its potency after 24 hours. A vial of consecrated water sheds dim light, heals d4 HP, or deals d10 damage to undead creatures when used as a weapon.[/fieldset] [fieldset="Unholy Relic"][B]666 WRONG JESUS CRUCIFIX[/B] The crucifix can be used in encounters with the undead as well as lesser trolls and goblins. Check morale (add or subtract the priest’s Presence modifier) to see if the creatures bow and kindly remove themselves.[/fieldset] [fieldset=Powers]Tablet of Ochre Obscurity (Presence +3 to use) [B]Time-Locked Pneumotoxin[/B] This cracked tablet can be crushed to a coarse powder. If strewn upon a creature it takes d6 damage-on a 6 it chokes and dies. The tablet reappears each morning in its owner’s possession. This Power’s Presence test is harmless to the wielder, only determining whether or not the powder finds the target.[/fieldset] [B]Equipment and Belongings:[/B] 185s Femur (d4) Food: Bread, smoked rat meat x2, water flask x3 silver crucifix gas mask, currently worn horse, with gas mask small wagon --toolbox with 10 nails, tongs, hammer, small saw and drill --wheelbarrow, wreaking of corpses --gas mask x5
Original name: Bardoh
Only responds to: given name

Class: Heretical Priest

Stats
DALL-E-2022-11-11-12-36-00-a-black-and-white-pencil-drawing-of-a-human-female-priest-wearing-leather.png
HP: 14
Omens: 1 // d4
Presence: +2 (2+1d4 Powers daily)

Agility: +1
Strength: +1
Toughness: +1

Carry (Str+8): 9

Traits: Egocentric and Deceitful
Broken Body: Red, swollen, alcoholic's nose.
Bad Habit: Stress response is aesthetic display; the worse things gets, the fancier you need to be.
Troubling Tale: "Burn or be burned" is the fate you accept.

Special Background
The Valley of the Unfortunate Undead always fascinated you. It started when your parents went into the vapor to end their sad lives. You never stop thinking about the dead lands since. Now, it is time to witness the nightmare yourself!

Unholy Origin: Temple ruins in the Valley of the Unfortunate Undead.

A WOOD CRUCIFIX
The crusader's name is engraved in the cross.

Righteous Smite
When without weapon, you wield your faith as a weapon. Present your holy symbol to deal d2 damage. Anyone wearing symbols of the One Trve Faith take +2 damage.

Skills
Consecrate Water
You learn the sacred prayers and techniques to consecrate water.
Once per day, you can produce d4 vials of consecrated water. The process takes 10 minutes. The water loses its potency after 24 hours. A vial of consecrated water sheds dim light, heals d4 HP, or deals d10 damage to undead creatures when used as a weapon.

Unholy Relic
666 WRONG JESUS CRUCIFIX
The crucifix can be used in encounters with the undead as well as lesser trolls and goblins. Check morale (add or subtract the priest’s Presence modifier) to see if the creatures bow and kindly remove themselves.

Powers
Tablet of Ochre Obscurity (Presence +3 to use)

Time-Locked Pneumotoxin
This cracked tablet can be crushed to a coarse powder. If strewn upon a creature it takes d6 damage-on a 6 it chokes and dies. The tablet reappears each morning in its owner’s possession. This Power’s Presence test is harmless to the wielder, only determining whether or not the powder finds the target.

185s
Femur (d4)
Food: Bread, smoked rat meat x2, water flask x3
silver crucifix
gas mask, currently worn
horse, with gas mask
small wagon
--toolbox with 10 nails, tongs, hammer, small saw and drill
--wheelbarrow, wreaking of corpses
--gas mask x5

Original name: Kreduf Only responds to: "Evil Midnight Bomber What Bombs At Midnight" and you're damn proud of that Class: Cursed Skinwalker [fieldset="Stats"][floatright][img2=250]https://i.ibb.co/0D2hkbG/DALL-E-2022-11-12-12-52-48-a-black-and-white-pencil-drawing-of-a-monkey-it-is-holding-a-two-handed-s.png[/img2][/floatright]HP: 19 Omens: 1 // d2 Presence: +0 (0+1d4 Powers daily) Agility: +0 Strength: +0 Toughness: +2 Carry (Str+8): 8 Gotten Better (or Worse): 1[/fieldset] [B]Traits:[/B] Deceitful and Bitter [B]Broken Body:[/B] Staring, manic gaze. [B]Bad Habit:[/B] You are clearly the leader of this group, some people may not realize it yet. [B]Troubling Tale:[/B] A puzzle cube has been calibrated incorrectly (or has it?), awakening a slumbering abomination. [hr][/hr] [I]Special Background[/I] [I]You are a cannibal. Albeit not one of the sophisticated ones. All these well-trained soldiers look too scrumptious not to join their silly crusade. Your mouth-water froths. Maybe you'll even find a friend or two to join the feast.[/I] [B]First Died:[/B] By an arrow in the brain. [B]GAS MASK[/B] [I]Without this mask, you will quickly die in the Valley of the Unfortunate Undead.[/I] An enemy attack destroys a gas mask if a character fumbles their Defence test. [hr][/hr] [B]Going Beast Mode![/B] While unarmed and human, you're probably screwed. While in human form, you can test Defence DR 8 against an attack you're aware of. Your body shifts so quickly and unpredictably that it's harder to hit you mid-transformation. You may [U][B]ONLY[/B][/U] use this if your next turn is spent transforming. [fieldset="Skills"][/fieldset] [fieldset="Cursed Shape"][B]DOOMSAYING MONKEY[/B] • Dextrous: Agility tests, including Defence, are DR10. • Light armor and weapons remain usable. • Your third eye allows you to read unclean scrolls at DR10.[/fieldset] [fieldset=Powers]Sacred Scroll [B]Heavenly Blessing[/B] [I]Although greatly diminished under the sword of 7:7, you can still confer sacred guidance to the indigent.[/I] Once per day, you can bless a willing human. The target gains one sacred d20 to reroll a test and one sacred d8 to add to a test. The dice must be used before knowing the result of the test. After 24 hours, the blessing fades. Unclean Scroll [B]Daemon of Capillaries[/B] One creature suffocates for d6 rounds, losing d4 HP per round. Suffocation tests Toughness at DR10; failure means Attacks test at +2 DR as the body shakes from wracking coughs that never come.[/fieldset] [B]Equipment and Belongings:[/B] 60s Shortsword (d4) Food: pemmican, water flask x1 belt pouch for 1 normal-sized item 4 monkeys that ignore but love you (d4+2 HP, punch/bite d4) gas mask, fitted gas mask, unfitted x2
Original name: Kreduf
Only responds to: "Evil Midnight Bomber What Bombs At Midnight" and you're damn proud of that

Class: Cursed Skinwalker

Stats
DALL-E-2022-11-12-12-52-48-a-black-and-white-pencil-drawing-of-a-monkey-it-is-holding-a-two-handed-s.png
HP: 19
Presence: +0 (0+1d4 Powers daily)

Strength: +0
Toughness: +2

Carry (Str+8): 8

Traits: Deceitful and Bitter
Broken Body: Staring, manic gaze.
Bad Habit: You are clearly the leader of this group, some people may not realize it yet.
Troubling Tale: A puzzle cube has been calibrated incorrectly (or has it?), awakening a slumbering abomination.

Special Background
You are a cannibal. Albeit not one of the sophisticated ones. All these well-trained soldiers look too scrumptious not to join their silly crusade. Your mouth-water froths. Maybe you'll even find a friend or two to join the feast.

First Died: By an arrow in the brain.

GAS MASK
Without this mask, you will quickly die in the Valley of the Unfortunate Undead.
An enemy attack destroys a gas mask if a character fumbles their Defence test.

Going Beast Mode!
While unarmed and human, you're probably screwed. While in human form, you can test Defence DR 8 against an attack you're aware of. Your body shifts so quickly and unpredictably that it's harder to hit you mid-transformation. You may ONLY use this if your next turn is spent transforming.

Skills

Cursed Shape
DOOMSAYING MONKEY
• Dextrous: Agility tests, including Defence, are DR10.
• Light armor and weapons remain usable.
• Your third eye allows you to read unclean scrolls at DR10.

Powers
Sacred Scroll

Heavenly Blessing
Although greatly diminished under the sword of 7:7, you can still confer sacred guidance to the indigent.
Once per day, you can bless a willing human. The target gains one sacred d20 to reroll a test and one sacred d8 to add to a test. The dice must be used before knowing the result of the test. After 24 hours, the blessing fades.

Unclean Scroll

Daemon of Capillaries
One creature suffocates for d6 rounds, losing d4 HP per round. Suffocation tests Toughness at DR10; failure means Attacks test at +2 DR as the body shakes from wracking coughs that never come.

60s
Shortsword (d4)
Food: pemmican, water flask x1
belt pouch for 1 normal-sized item
4 monkeys that ignore but love you (d4+2 HP, punch/bite d4)
gas mask, fitted
gas mask, unfitted x2

[CENTER][B][SIZE="5"]BONE HEART CRUSADERS[/SIZE][/B] [I][SIZE="3"]SHE is our witness. We walk in HER light. Saints and angels, bless our steel. Guide our arrows, lead our hands. Our hearts, brimming with glory. They pound. The rhythm of war. Brothers and sisters, rejoice. Victory makes us eternal.[/SIZE][/I][/CENTER] LEVEL 1 - SLUMBERING The CRUSADE begins on THREAT LEVEL 1. Progress is swift. Apart from the vapor, there are few challenges. --Characters die after traveling three tiles without a mask. --Only a few, bizarre creatures jitter about. [CENTER][setfield][table=3,1] [r=1,1][CENTER]Hlovir -- Gutterborn Scum[hr][/hr] Arrogant and CRUEL HP: 15 Omens: 1 // d2 Presence: +2 Powers: 4 (2+1d4 Powers daily) Agility: +0 Strength: -1 Toughness: -1 Staff (d4) Dirty fur rags (-d2 damage)[/CENTER] [r=2,1][CENTER]Bardoh -- Heretical Priest[hr][/hr] Egocentric and Deceitful HP: 14 Omens: 1 // d4 Presence: +2 Powers: 3 (2+1d4 Powers daily) Agility: +1 Strength: +1 Toughness: +1 Femur (d4) No armor[/CENTER] [r=3,1][center]E.M.B. -- Cursed Skinwalker[hr][/hr] Deceitful and Bitter HP: 19 Omens: 1 // d2 Presence: +0 Powers: 2 (0+1d4 Powers daily) Agility: +0 Strength: +0 Toughness: +2 Shortsword (d4) No armor[/center] [/table][/setfield][/CENTER] [roll=Daily Powers]2m1d4+2z 1d4z[/roll] [roll=Threat 1 Tile, (Mire, Gorge, Cemetery, Boneyard) and Severity]1d4z 1d10z[/roll] [roll=Reroll]1d10z[/roll] [B]Day 1, dawn[/B][hr][/hr]The War Camp [roll=Calendar of Nechrubel]1d20z[/roll] // (d20) a bleak half-year until The End [roll=Weather]1d12z[/roll] [B]Purchases[/B] EMB buys 2 gas masks for 20s, then pays double to have them resized for monkey Bardoh buys 3 gas masks for 30s Scum buys 3 gas masks for 30s [B]Next Tile[/B] Boneyard A saurian spirit drifts through the living. Contact decreases Presence by [roll]1d6z[/roll] for [roll]1d6z[/roll] days. [B]Catch a Breath[/B] [roll=DR9 Presence]2m1d20-3s9z[/roll] [B]Day 2, dawn[/B][hr][/hr]Boneyard [roll=Calendar of Nechrubel]1d20z[/roll] // (d20) a bleak half-year until The End [roll=Weather]1d12z[/roll] [B]Next Tile[/B] [roll=Threat 1 Tile, (Mire, Gorge, Cemetery, Boneyard) and Severity]1d4z 1d10z[/roll] [roll=Reroll]1d10z[/roll] Farmers of Kur tend to a field of bone petals. The "flowers" feel at home in the mire. The undead give directions.
BONE HEART CRUSADERS

SHE is our witness.
We walk in HER light.
Saints and angels, bless our steel.
Guide our arrows, lead our hands.
Our hearts, brimming with glory.
They pound. The rhythm of war.
Brothers and sisters, rejoice.
Victory makes us eternal.

LEVEL 1 - SLUMBERING
The CRUSADE begins on THREAT LEVEL 1. Progress is swift. Apart from the vapor, there are few challenges.
--Characters die after traveling three tiles without a mask.
--Only a few, bizarre creatures jitter about.

Hlovir -- Gutterborn Scum

Arrogant and CRUEL

HP: 15
Presence: +2
Powers: 4
(2+1d4 Powers daily)

Strength: -1
Toughness: -1

Staff (d4)
Dirty fur rags (-d2 damage)
Bardoh -- Heretical Priest

Egocentric and Deceitful

HP: 14
Omens: 1 // d4
Presence: +2
Powers: 3
(2+1d4 Powers daily)

Agility: +1
Strength: +1
Toughness: +1

Femur (d4)
No armor
E.M.B. -- Cursed Skinwalker

Deceitful and Bitter

HP: 19
Presence: +0
Powers: 2
(0+1d4 Powers daily)

Strength: +0
Toughness: +2

Shortsword (d4)
No armor

[roll=Daily Powers]2m1d4+2z 1d4z[/roll]
[roll=Threat 1 Tile, (Mire, Gorge, Cemetery, Boneyard) and Severity]1d4z 1d10z[/roll]
[roll=Reroll]1d10z[/roll]

Day 1, dawn
The War Camp

[roll=Calendar of Nechrubel]1d20z[/roll] // (d20) a bleak half-year until The End
[roll=Weather]1d12z[/roll]

Purchases
EMB buys 2 gas masks for 20s, then pays double to have them resized for monkey
Bardoh buys 3 gas masks for 30s
Scum buys 3 gas masks for 30s

Next Tile
Boneyard
A saurian spirit drifts through the living. Contact decreases Presence by [roll]1d6z[/roll] for [roll]1d6z[/roll] days.

Catch a Breath
[roll=DR9 Presence]2m1d20-3s9z[/roll]

Day 2, dawn
Boneyard

[roll=Calendar of Nechrubel]1d20z[/roll] // (d20) a bleak half-year until The End
[roll=Weather]1d12z[/roll]

Next Tile
[roll=Threat 1 Tile, (Mire, Gorge, Cemetery, Boneyard) and Severity]1d4z 1d10z[/roll]
[roll=Reroll]1d10z[/roll]
Farmers of Kur tend to a field of bone petals. The "flowers" feel at home in the mire. The undead give directions.

Day 1 - The War Camp The skies were dark behind the cover of clouds, though the sleep cycle told all that it was day time. Yawning was followed by confused voices. Some were just angry that the new expedition would be lead under what felt like night. Torches were lit and passed around; one of the few conveniences of the camp. Though Crusaders were able to choose their own paths in the Valley of the Unfortunate Undead, it was recommended they form teams. Thus, Rat Scum, Bardoh, and Evil Midnight Bomber came together. Not out of friendship, but of necessity. Without much to go on, the team spent some of their silver and then headed south.
Day 1 - The War Camp

The skies were dark behind the cover of clouds, though the sleep cycle told all that it was day time. Yawning was followed by confused voices. Some were just angry that the new expedition would be lead under what felt like night. Torches were lit and passed around; one of the few conveniences of the camp.

Though Crusaders were able to choose their own paths in the Valley of the Unfortunate Undead, it was recommended they form teams. Thus, Rat Scum, Bardoh, and Evil Midnight Bomber came together. Not out of friendship, but of necessity.

Without much to go on, the team spent some of their silver and then headed south.