Edit History

Grudge

Grudge

And that reminds me of something I forgot. Augmetics. They exist but they are not pretty sleek kind. Few of them usually have military backing hence more cash look more authentic. But if it's just a like arm or leg it would be very easy to see it's augmented. While it's not really like a just frame without anything else, think about the first "Space Troopers" movie, not like disgusting but very obvious it is Aug limb. Even the military is not 100%, for example, it is common for snipers to get aug dominant eye, so they don't have to work in pairs. The eye does all math, wind speed stuff. All except pulling aiming and pulling a trigger, and they are so far the most "lifelike" Aug's but they are still recognizable by silver iris and the rest having a bit of artificial sheen compared to real eye.

Thram would be technically a "doctor" when those parts get damaged or start misbehaving if he continues with this character. Also, I forgot to say that due to obvious reasons, there will not be an "army" or "security" shell. I mean basic mining shell can do enormous damage, imagine one built to hunt you. Army shells exist, but they are not considered appropriate here. So only "fleshes" have security licenses to handle weapons. Also due to the same reason shell pilots go through the most rigorous psych testing. No one wants someone to take basically a living bulldozer and take it on a joyride where Human survival expectancy without a suit is less than a second.

By the way, I can't decide on the moon (there is a bunch of dang things) My Heart was set on Europa, but that might be my bias speaking 😝 So you vote on the moon and we'll see the best one. There is a catch though, only Jupiter and Saturn are in the race. I mean there are like 100 moons just between them. The reason is that Uranus (so far discovered) has really small moons. And we have not yet set any shops on Neptune.

Grudge

Grudge

And that reminds me of something I forgot. Augmetics. They exist but they are not pretty sleek kind. Few of them usually have military backing hence more cash look more authentic. But if it's just a like arm or leg it would be very easy to see it's augmented. While it's not really like a just frame without anything else, think about the first "Space Troopers" movie, not like disgusting but very obvious it is Aug limb. Even the military is not 100%, for example, it is common for snipers to get aug dominant eye, so they don't have to work in pairs. The eye does all math, wind speed stuff. All except pulling aiming and pulling a trigger, and they are so far the most "lifelike" Aug's but they are still recognizable by silver iris and the rest having a bit of artificial sheen compared to real eye.

Thram would be technically a "doctor" when those parts get damaged or start misbehaving if he continues with this character. Also, I forgot to say that due to obvious reasons, there will not be an "army" or "security" shell. I mean basic mining shell can do enormous damage, imagine one built to hunt you. Army shells exist, but they are not considered appropriate here. So only "fleshes" have security licenses to handle weapons. Also due to the same reason shell pilots go through the most rigorous psych testing. No one wants someone to take basically a living bulldozer and take it on a joyride where Human survival expectancy without a suit is less than a second.

By the way, I can't decide on the moon (there is a bunch of dang things) My Heart was set on Europa, but that might be my bias speaking 😝 So you vote on the moon and we'll see the best one. There is a catch though, only Jupiter and Saturn are in the race. I mean there are like 100 moons just between them. Reason is that Uranus (so far discovered) has really small moons. And we have not yet set any shops on Neptune.