Edit History

Diofant

Diofant

Gramtyng, son of Fastredspacer.png

Riders of RohanThe Men of the Mark are a generous folk, but when war is upon them, then they are fell to their enemies as they are loyal to their friends. When the lust of battle is on them, they appear as men stricken with grief, their faces deathly white, or as madmen ready to laugh at despair. The Riders of Rohan may enter a battle-fury if they roll an 11 or 12 on any attack or Protection roll. When this happens, they may choose to gain a point of Shadow, to add one Success die (up to a maximum of 6) to all their close combat attack rolls until the end of the battle.

Minstrel of the Golden Hall The history of Rohan is not written in any book or tome. Instead it is secreted in the verses of those songs you were taught by your mother and father. You have sung for the living and the dead, and your voice has filled even the Golden Hall of Meduseld. But new deeds worthy of song occur each day as a darkness gathers and you would be there to witness them first-hand and weave them into legend.
Basic Attributes: Body 5. Heart 5. Wits 4.
Favoured Skill: Song
 | Standard of Living: MartialIndividuals belonging to a Martial culture often live according to their status in the military hierarchy, with simple warriors and soldiers sleeping together in a common area; probably as part of the household of a renowned chieftain or noble. Meals are usually consumed in large halls, with seats and tables arranged to observe rules of precedence or respect. Clothing reflects the military status of an individual as well, or that of his family.

Martial player-heroes have enough resources to look after themselves, and to pay for such things as simple accommodation and meals. Ever mindful of the cost of any luxury, they often lead an austere life, or resort to haggling to lower the price of whatever they are trying to get hold of.
Calling"Speak no secrets! Here is a scholar in the Ancient Tongue."
For you, knowledge makes the wild world a less threatening place to live in. Strangers become friends if addressed properly, yellowed maps in lost books replace a fear of the unknown with curiosity and wonder of places you have yet to explore, songs composed in ages past strengthen the weariest of hearts. A love of learning guides your every step, and illuminates the way for you and those who listen to your advice.
Favoured Skill Groups: Perception, Vocation
Trait: Rhymes of Lore
Shadow Weakness: Lure of Secrets
"The roots of those mountains must be roots indeed; there must be great secrets buried there which have not been discovered since the beginning."
Inquisitiveness and curiosity are desirable virtues in an individual, but knowledge can be put to malicious use and learned individuals can look down on others as ignorant fools. Secrets are dangerous, as the very desire of uncovering them may corrupt the heart.
TraitsMinistrelsy ☐
Story-Telling ☐
Rhymes of Lore ☐
Hero of the Woodmen ☐
Fair ☐
Reckless(Mastery) ☐
 | AP: 1Personality: ✧✧✧
Movement: ✧✧✧
Perception: ✧✧✧
Survival: ✧✧✧
Custom: ✧✧✧
Vocation: ✧✧✧
| XP: 55(62) | DP: 0No Challenges Yet.

Valour: 4Ancient Mail from Gondor(Mail) - lets you Rally Comrades from Forward Stance and allowed to attack(Found).

Horsetail Helm - Standing +1. When fighting on horseback or foot in Forward Stance, if you roll a Gandalf, you receive a bonus success die you can spend on any future rolls or give to a companion(From Heruthain).

Raging - quality unlock for Cenegeslit.
 | Wisdom: 4Old Songs and Children's Tales - When you roll a success on Inspire, Travel, Insight, Healing, Riddle, Lore check Song rating, if it is same or higher, then upgrade the quality of the success up by one: Normal->Great->Extraordinary. If the roll produced Gandalf rune, gain 1 point of Hope, once per session.

Household Esquire: Add an extra die to preparation rolls: Lore, Battle, and Insight when preparing for Journey/Combat/Social. Max 6 dice. Squire can also recover horse, bring spare weapon or shield if you drop or are disarmed, will carry you from field of battle if knocked down.

Ominous Blessing: Born in the shadow of Dwimorberg. When you roll a Sauron, can change it into a Gandalf for 1 shadow point. Luck turns and favors you but someone suffers.
 | 
End: 27/27 | Load: 15 | Fatigue: 0[+1] | Hope: 12/14 | Shadow: 6 [0] | Parry: 6 | Weary: No | Mis: No |Wound: No

Skills: Body 5 (8)+Awe ▣▣☐☐☐☐
Athletics ▣▣▣▣☐☐
Awareness ▣☐☐☐☐☐
Explore ▣☐☐☐☐☐
+Song ▣▣▣▣☐☐
Craft ▣☐☐☐☐☐
 | Heart 5 (7)Inspire ▣▣▣☐☐☐
Travel ▣▣▣☐☐☐
+Insight ▣▣▣☐☐☐
Healing☐☐☐☐☐☐
Courtesy ▣▣☐☐☐☐
Battle ▣▣☐☐☐☐
| Wits 4 (5)Persuade ☐☐☐☐☐☐
Stealth ☐☐☐☐☐☐
Search ☐☐☐☐☐☐
Hunting ▣▣▣☐☐☐
Riddle ▣☐☐☐☐☐
+Lore ▣▣▣☐☐☐
| WeaponsSwords ▣▣▣▣☐☐
Bow ▣▣▣☐☐☐
Dagger ▣☐☐☐☐☐
 | War GearWeapon | Damage | Edge | Injury | Notes | Enc
Sword 5 8 16 Ancient Keen 2
Bow 5 10 14 N/A 1

Armour/Shield | Protection | Parry | Enc
Mail 3d 12(6)
Helm +4 2
Shield +2 3
| EquipmentTreasure: 7
War Gear: Mail Shirt, Helm, Shield
Leasere: Radhors
Mab's Liquor(3)
Elven-Crafted Horse Reins
Durin the Seeker
Radagast's Tome.
 | SongsSong of Mourning(Tome) ☐
Battle-Song ☐

The bard's grim facade cracked briefly as he nodded to Idunn with a grin that quickly waned. "Of course, Idunn. I'll trust Wuthred to watch your back instead of me. Doubt he needs any persuasion on that count but there'll be a good bone with some meat on it for him when we meet next to compare stories." He knew her well enough to not change her mind when the cause was right. Everyone went to where they would be more of use against the Shadow - that was only fair. It still felt.. bad. Not because he was worried for her safety - after all he, already knew when his Doom and hers would find them, though he did worry about Belgo. "If you end up near Black Tarn and need a place to rest, you know where my hunting lodge is. I will give Hartfast and Fundor your best." 

He spared Dahr-Ol a curt nod, his grin mow fully gone, before turning to Radagast next, pulling at his own beard lightly and chasing away the slight stab of what felt like loneliness away with considerations of the path ahead. Idunn trusted him with directions  and he needed to live up to thise expectations, but the thing he remembered about 'a fortress in Gladden' were neither welcome nor glad memories. One was a dark rhyme he fugured was used to frighten children into obedience  the other whispered of a giant's shadow cast over his birth and a large part of his life, and made him wish to shiver as if from a sudden chill. But he was stronger now than he was then, and no longer an arrogant boy who spurned all counsel but his own...

"Elder Radagast." He began respectfully. "I believe I will be able to notify you of anything we learn by asking Dunir for help. He should be able to find you, I trust. But... this fortress in Gladden, I may have heard of it. I need time to consult my notes and put my memories in order but if I am right, that place is more than simply an orc-fort. We go to it because we stealth is not our strong suit... yet secrecy may be needed here too. Have you any blessing you could grant to shield us from the enemy's sight - else some other boon you see fitting better?"

OOC/Actions/Rolls

Diofant

Diofant

Riders of RohanThe Men of the Mark are a generous folk, but when war is upon them, then they are fell to their enemies as they are loyal to their friends. When the lust of battle is on them, they appear as men stricken with grief, their faces deathly white, or as madmen ready to laugh at despair. The Riders of Rohan may enter a battle-fury if they roll an 11 or 12 on any attack or Protection roll. When this happens, they may choose to gain a point of Shadow, to add one Success die (up to a maximum of 6) to all their close combat attack rolls until the end of the battle.

Minstrel of the Golden Hall The history of Rohan is not written in any book or tome. Instead it is secreted in the verses of those songs you were taught by your mother and father. You have sung for the living and the dead, and your voice has filled even the Golden Hall of Meduseld. But new deeds worthy of song occur each day as a darkness gathers and you would be there to witness them first-hand and weave them into legend.
 | Standard of Living: MartialIndividuals belonging to a Martial culture often live according to their status in the military hierarchy, with simple warriors and soldiers sleeping together in a common area; probably as part of the household of a renowned chieftain or noble. Meals are usually consumed in large halls, with seats and tables arranged to observe rules of precedence or respect. Clothing reflects the military status of an individual as well, or that of his family.

Martial player-heroes have enough resources to look after themselves, and to pay for such things as simple accommodation and meals. Ever mindful of the cost of any luxury, they often lead an austere life, or resort to haggling to lower the price of whatever they are trying to get hold of.
For you, knowledge makes the wild world a less threatening place to live in. Strangers become friends if addressed properly, yellowed maps in lost books replace a fear of the unknown with curiosity and wonder of places you have yet to explore, songs composed in ages past strengthen the weariest of hearts. A love of learning guides your every step, and illuminates the way for you and those who listen to your advice.
"The roots of those mountains must be roots indeed; there must be great secrets buried there which have not been discovered since the beginning."
Inquisitiveness and curiosity are desirable virtues in an individual, but knowledge can be put to malicious use and learned individuals can look down on others as ignorant fools. Secrets are dangerous, as the very desire of uncovering them may corrupt the heart.
TraitsMinistrelsy ☐
Story-Telling ☐
Rhymes of Lore ☐
Hero of the Woodmen ☐
Fair ☐
Reckless(Mastery) ☐

Valour: 4Ancient Mail from Gondor(Mail) - lets you Rally Comrades from Forward Stance and allowed to attack(Found).

Horsetail Helm - Standing +1. When fighting on horseback or foot in Forward Stance, if you roll a Gandalf, you receive a bonus success die you can spend on any future rolls or give to a companion(From Heruthain).

| Wisdom: 4Old Songs and Children's Tales - When you roll a success on Inspire, Travel, Insight, Healing, Riddle, Lore check Song rating, if it is same or higher, then upgrade the quality of the success up by one: Normal->Great->Extraordinary. If the roll produced Gandalf rune, gain 1 point of Hope, once per session.

Household Esquire: Add an extra die to preparation rolls: Lore, Battle, and Insight when preparing for Journey/Combat/Social. Max 6 dice. Squire can also recover horse, bring spare weapon or shield if you drop or are disarmed, will carry you from field of battle if knocked down.

Ominous Blessing: Born in the shadow of Dwimorberg. When you roll a Sauron, can change it into a Gandalf for 1 shadow point. Luck turns and favors you but someone suffers.
 | 
End: 27/27 | Load: 15 | Fatigue: 0[+1] | Hope: 12/14 | Shadow: 6 [0] | Parry: 6 | Weary: No | Mis: No |Wound: No

Athletics ▣▣▣▣☐☐
Awareness ▣☐☐☐☐☐
Explore ▣☐☐☐☐☐
+Song ▣▣▣▣☐☐
Craft ▣☐☐☐☐☐
Travel ▣▣▣☐☐☐
+Insight ▣▣▣☐☐☐
Healing☐☐☐☐☐☐
Courtesy ▣▣☐☐☐☐
Battle ▣▣☐☐☐☐
Stealth ☐☐☐☐☐☐
Search ☐☐☐☐☐☐
Hunting ▣▣▣☐☐☐
Riddle ▣☐☐☐☐☐
+Lore ▣▣▣☐☐☐
| WeaponsSwords ▣▣▣▣☐☐
Bow ▣▣▣☐☐☐
Dagger ▣☐☐☐☐☐
Bow 5 10 14 N/A 1

Mail 3d 12(6)
Helm +4 2
Shield +2 3
Mab's Liquor(3)
Durin the Seeker
Radagast's Tome.
Battle-Song ☐

The bard's grim facade cracked briefly as he nodded to Idunn with a grin that quickly waned. "Of course, Idunn. I'll trust Wuthred to watch your back instead of me. Doubt he needs any persuasion on that count but there'll be a good bone with some meat on it for him when we meet next to compare stories." He knew her well enough to not change her mind when the cause was right. Everyone went to where they would be more of use against the Shadow - that was only fair. It still felt.. bad. Not because he was worried for her safety - after all he, already knew when his Doom and hers would find them, though he did worry about Belgo. "If you end up near Black Tarn and need a place to rest, you know where my hunting lodge is. I will give Hartfast and Fundor your best." 

He spared Dahr-Ol a curt nod, his grin mow fully gone, before turning to Radagast next, pulling at his own beard lightly and chasing away the slight stab of what felt like loneliness away with considerations of the path ahead. Idunn trusted him with directions  and he needed to live up to thise expectations, but the thing he remembered about 'a fortress in Gladden' were neither welcome nor glad memories. One was a dark rhyme he fugured was used to frighten children into obedience  the other whispered of a giant's shadow cast over his birth and a large part of his life, and made him wish to shiver as if from a sudden chill. But he was stronger now than he was then, and no longer an arrogant boy who spurned all counsel but his own...

"Elder Radagast." He began respectfully. "I believe I will be able to notify you of anything we learn by asking Dunir for help. He should be able to find you, I trust. But... this fortress in Gladden, I may have heard of it. I need time to consult my notes and put my memories in order but if I am right, that place is more than simply an orc-fort. We go to it because we stealth is not our strong suit... yet secrecy may be needed here too. Have you any blessing you could grant to shield us from the enemy's sight - else some other boon you see fitting better?"

OOC/Actions/Rolls

Diofant

Diofant

TraitsMinistrelsy ☐
Story-Telling ☐
Rhymes of Lore ☐
Hero of the Woodmen ☐
Fair ☐
Reckless(Mastery) ☐

| 

Athletics ▣▣▣▣☐☐
Awareness ▣☐☐☐☐☐
Explore ▣☐☐☐☐☐
+Song ▣▣▣▣☐☐
Craft ▣☐☐☐☐☐
Travel ▣▣▣☐☐☐
+Insight ▣▣▣☐☐☐
Healing☐☐☐☐☐☐
Courtesy ▣▣☐☐☐☐
Battle ▣▣☐☐☐☐
Stealth ☐☐☐☐☐☐
Search ☐☐☐☐☐☐
Hunting ▣▣▣☐☐☐
Riddle ▣☐☐☐☐☐
+Lore ▣▣▣☐☐☐
| WeaponsSwords ▣▣▣▣☐☐
Bow ▣▣▣☐☐☐
Dagger ▣☐☐☐☐☐
Bow 5 10 14 N/A 1

Mail 3d 12(6)
Helm +4 2
Shield +2 3
Mab's Liquor(3)
Durin the Seeker
Radagast's Tome.
Battle-Song ☐

OOC/Actions/Rolls

Diofant

Diofant

TraitsMinistrelsy ☐
Story-Telling ☐
Rhymes of Lore ☐
Hero of the Woodmen ☐
Fair ☐
Reckless(Mastery) ☐

| 

Athletics ▣▣▣▣☐☐
Awareness ▣☐☐☐☐☐
Explore ▣☐☐☐☐☐
+Song ▣▣▣▣☐☐
Craft ▣☐☐☐☐☐
Travel ▣▣▣☐☐☐
+Insight ▣▣▣☐☐☐
Healing☐☐☐☐☐☐
Courtesy ▣▣☐☐☐☐
Battle ▣▣☐☐☐☐
Stealth ☐☐☐☐☐☐
Search ☐☐☐☐☐☐
Hunting ▣▣▣☐☐☐
Riddle ▣☐☐☐☐☐
+Lore ▣▣▣☐☐☐
| WeaponsSwords ▣▣▣▣☐☐
Bow ▣▣▣☐☐☐
Dagger ▣☐☐☐☐☐
Bow 5 10 14 N/A 1

Mail 3d 12(6)
Helm +4 2
Shield +2 3
Mab's Liquor(3)
Durin the Seeker
Radagast's Tome.
Battle-Song ☐

OOC/Actions/Rolls

Diofant

Diofant

TraitsMinistrelsy ☐
Story-Telling ☐
Rhymes of Lore ☐
Hero of the Woodmen ☐
Fair ☐
Reckless(Mastery) ☐

| 

Athletics ▣▣▣▣☐☐
Awareness ▣☐☐☐☐☐
Explore ▣☐☐☐☐☐
+Song ▣▣▣▣☐☐
Craft ▣☐☐☐☐☐
Travel ▣▣▣☐☐☐
+Insight ▣▣▣☐☐☐
Healing☐☐☐☐☐☐
Courtesy ▣▣☐☐☐☐
Battle ▣▣☐☐☐☐
Stealth ☐☐☐☐☐☐
Search ☐☐☐☐☐☐
Hunting ▣▣▣☐☐☐
Riddle ▣☐☐☐☐☐
+Lore ▣▣▣☐☐☐
| WeaponsSwords ▣▣▣▣☐☐
Bow ▣▣▣☐☐☐
Dagger ▣☐☐☐☐☐
Bow 5 10 14 N/A 1

Mail 3d 12(6)
Helm +4 2
Shield +2 3
Mab's Liquor(3)
Durin the Seeker
Radagast's Tome.
Battle-Song ☐

OOC/Actions/Rolls

Diofant

Diofant

TraitsMinistrelsy ☐
Story-Telling ☐
Rhymes of Lore ☐
Hero of the Woodmen ☐
Fair ☐
Reckless(Mastery) ☐

| 

Athletics ▣▣▣▣☐☐
Awareness ▣☐☐☐☐☐
Explore ▣☐☐☐☐☐
+Song ▣▣▣▣☐☐
Craft ▣☐☐☐☐☐
Travel ▣▣▣☐☐☐
+Insight ▣▣▣☐☐☐
Healing☐☐☐☐☐☐
Courtesy ▣▣☐☐☐☐
Battle ▣▣☐☐☐☐
Stealth ☐☐☐☐☐☐
Search ☐☐☐☐☐☐
Hunting ▣▣▣☐☐☐
Riddle ▣☐☐☐☐☐
+Lore ▣▣▣☐☐☐
| WeaponsSwords ▣▣▣▣☐☐
Bow ▣▣▣☐☐☐
Dagger ▣☐☐☐☐☐
Bow 5 10 14 N/A 1

Mail 3d 12(6)
Helm +4 2
Shield +2 3
Mab's Liquor(3)
Durin the Seeker
Radagast's Tome.
Battle-Song ☐

OOC/Actions/Rolls

Diofant

Diofant

TraitsMinistrelsy ☐
Story-Telling ☐
Rhymes of Lore ☐
Hero of the Woodmen ☐
Fair ☐
Reckless(Mastery) ☐

| 

Athletics ▣▣▣▣☐☐
Awareness ▣☐☐☐☐☐
Explore ▣☐☐☐☐☐
+Song ▣▣▣▣☐☐
Craft ▣☐☐☐☐☐
Travel ▣▣▣☐☐☐
+Insight ▣▣▣☐☐☐
Healing☐☐☐☐☐☐
Courtesy ▣▣☐☐☐☐
Battle ▣▣☐☐☐☐
Stealth ☐☐☐☐☐☐
Search ☐☐☐☐☐☐
Hunting ▣▣▣☐☐☐
Riddle ▣☐☐☐☐☐
+Lore ▣▣▣☐☐☐
| WeaponsSwords ▣▣▣▣☐☐
Bow ▣▣▣☐☐☐
Dagger ▣☐☐☐☐☐
Bow 5 10 14 N/A 1

Mail 3d 12(6)
Helm +4 2
Shield +2 3
Mab's Liquor(3)
Durin the Seeker
Radagast's Tome.
Battle-Song ☐

Gramtyng turned to Radagast next, pulling at his own beard lightly and chasing away the slight stab of what felt like loneliness away with considerations of the path ahead. Idunn trusted him with directions  and he needed to live up to thise expectations, but the thing he remembered about 'a fortress in Gladden' were neither welcome nor glad memories. One was a dark rhyme he fugured was used to frighten children into obedience  the other whispered of a giant's shadow cast over his birth and a large part of his life, and made him wish to shiver as if from a sudden chill. But he was stronger now than he was then, and no longer an arrogant boy who spurned all counsel but his own...

OOC/Actions/Rolls