Edit History

Antares90

Antares90

Inserting image. Image too large; modified.

I've been using AI images with Midjourney and so far it's hit and miss. 60:40 ratio, I'd say. I definitely like it but not everyone shares my enthusiasm so I had to make my own Discord server for my campaign setting. Worth it.

Personally, I use it for character portraits. You'll find a bunch of tiny flaws if you take the time to look at them, but I end up turning them into tokens for Roll20, anyway which brings those portraits close to perfection when you're only focused on the face. It has given my campaign some semblance of life and I'm more open to exploring what else it can do.

Link to example image: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1071544773724352554/1092940963028152411/Lator_Gator_90s_anime_still_halfling_scholar_64bd05fb-e682-4546-9349-59eb56fd3947.png

I personally enjoy the anime bot for Midjourney, but even that is flawed. There comes a point where it'll regurgitate the same images no matter how many different rerolls and prompts you use. I'm a bit of a perfectionist, and plan to commission one of my players for actual portraits once I have enough references and money. But if you want something decent for the price given, I'd recommend Midjourney for sure.

Antares90

Antares90

Inserting image. Image too large; discarded.

I've been using AI images with Midjourney and so far it's hit and miss. 60:40 ratio, I'd say. I definitely like it but not everyone shares my enthusiasm so I had to make my own Discord server for my campaign setting. Worth it.

Personally, I use it for character portraits. You'll find a bunch of tiny flaws if you take the time to look at them, but I end up turning them into tokens for Roll20, anyway which brings those portraits close to perfection when you're only focused on the face. It has given my campaign some semblance of life and I'm more open to exploring what else it can do.

I personally enjoy the anime bot for Midjourney, but even that is flawed. There comes a point where it'll regurgitate the same images no matter how many different rerolls and prompts you use. I'm a bit of a perfectionist, and plan to commission one of my players for actual portraits once I have enough references and money. But if you want something decent for the price given, I'd recommend Midjourney for sure.

Antares90

Antares90

Inserting image

Lator_Gator_90s_anime_still_halfling_scholar_64bd05fb-e682-4546-9349-59eb56fd3947.png

Antares90

Antares90

Inserting image

Antares90

Antares90

Inserting image

[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1071544773724352554/1092940963028152411/Lator_Gator_90s_anime_still_halfling_scholar_64bd05fb-e682-4546-9349-59eb56fd3947.png[/img]

Antares90

Antares90

Inserting image

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1071544773724352554/1092940963028152411/Lator_Gator_90s_anime_still_halfling_scholar_64bd05fb-e682-4546-9349-59eb56fd3947.png

Antares90

Antares90