OOC Chat

wezzyfish

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, easytomcat said:

Hmm, wish Dark Angel would start a 3.5 game up

Did Dark Angel already have one a while back? I know there was City of the Spider Queen, but no idea if this module was.
I was in the game Wezzyfish ran, but they had to take a break since Feb.

Yes, I know you were in that game, so was I 🙂

Actually I got into his 2nd game also, I was thrilled, he is an exclellent story teller/game manager.

And yes DarkAngel is no slouch either, even tho he dips alot and makes me worry what has happened to him.

I was in 2 diff games of his, a time of darkness and frozen wastes of vassa, both amazing games because of the GM of them, but alas he ended them, much to my dismay, i did complain 😞 oh the potential of frozen wastes of vassa. And I don't know if I've ever seen a GM put so much work into his game.

I will always root for DA to start another up 🙂

• 4 months later...

Greetings everyone, and a Happy New Year (American style) to all wherever and whenever you are in the world.  I know that I have been on hiatus for quite a bit now, and in all likelihood that will continue for some time yet; however, I wanted to tell you I was thinking of you all through Yuletide (or whatever you care to call your winter-solstice celebration).  I want you all to know that I and my daughter are well, as is my SO – our family is thriving, and the time I’ve taken from being with all of my friends on myth weavers has been going to them.  Some of you know the work-related issues that have necessitated my hiatus, and those circumstances are still not resolved; but I wanted to say that I miss you all, and let my GMs know that you may continue to do whatever you like with my characters for the time being.

My love and my thanks to everyone, and I’m sorry that some are not getting more personal messages, but my feelings toward my fellow gamers is still strong and positive.  I hope myth-weavers thrives in my absence.  Be well and may the new year grace you all with abundance!