Edit History

basshero

basshero

Out of curiosity, is there any particular city or premise that the party is getting together for? It'd help a bit with preparing backgrounds and character concepts.

As for character concepts, it depends on where the story takes place. I'm considering an Aasimar maestro bard connected to the Radiant Idols if it's in Sharn, a Valenar Elf tank build with a mount if more outdoors, or perhaps a House Medani excoriate who communicates with the dead to investigate crimes.

basshero

basshero

Out of curiosity, is there any particular city or premise that the party is getting together for? It'd help a bit with preparing backgrounds and character concepts.

As for character concepts, it depends on where the story takes place. I'm considering an Aasimar maestro bard connected to the Radiant Idols if it's in Sharn, a Valenar Elf tank build with a mount if more outdoors, or perhaps a House Medani excoriate who performs seances.

basshero

basshero

I'm not new to Eberron, but am to PF2. For character concepts, I am considering a Kalashtar guerilla fighter who uses terror/fear tactics, or an Aasimar chantreuse with a birth secret (Radiant Idols) and mind control powers. Does anyone have any particular class recommendations for a newbie to the system?

basshero

basshero

I'm not new to Eberron, but am to PF2. For character concepts, I am considering a Kalashtar guerilla fighter who uses terror/fear tactics, or an Aasimar chantreuse with a dark secret (Radiant Idols) and mind control powers. Does anyone have any particular class recommendations for a newbie to the system?