Edit History

Steel Warrior

Steel Warrior

6 minutes ago, mole75 said:

I'm pretty sure that @TheFredwasn't responding to you, given what they wrote. They were replying to @paladinred's request about the succubus class. 

It was in reference to the below, and I was only helping by showing a valid template that isn't dragon magazine. I am at least trying to be helpful, but I feel like you keep trying to call me out for something.

If you don't like what I am saying, just ignore me.

9 hours ago, TheFred said:

Plus all this talk of half-fiends now opens up the options a bit... can I play a Half-Fiend six-armed Anthropomorphic Constrictor Snake and just call it a Maralith? 😇

Steel Warrior

Steel Warrior

4 minutes ago, mole75 said:

I'm pretty sure that @TheFredwasn't responding to you, given what they wrote. They were replying to @paladinred's request about the succubus class. 

It was in reference to the below, and I was only helping by showing a valid template that isn't dragon magazine. I am at least trying to be helpful, but you keep trying to call me out instead of giving advice.. Is this going to be a problem?

Plus all this talk of half-fiends now opens up the options a bit... can I play a Half-Fiend six-armed Anthropomorphic Constrictor Snake and just call it a Maralith? 😇

Steel Warrior

Steel Warrior

4 minutes ago, mole75 said:

It was in reference to