Edit History

Harding

Harding

I could really see Alistair be convinced to help your effort rebuilding Cyre.  This tragedy left all the world in an awkward situation, were the hatred between nations is still effervescent but nobody dare to do a move in fear that it could bring further calamity.  A rebuilding of the nation of Cyre could be a new beacon of good will and collaboration between those who want to put the war and these feeling behind and work toward the betterment of the world.

I would really take a lot from your character to convince him 🙂

Harding

Harding

I could really see Alistair be convinced to help your effort rebuilding Cyre.  This tragedy left all the world in an awkward situation, were the hatred between nations is still effervescent but nobody dare to do a move in fear that it could bring further calamity.  A rebuilding of the nation of Cyre could be a new beacon of good will and collaboration between those who want to put the war and these feeling behind and work toward the betterment of the world.

I would really took a lot from your character to convince him 🙂

Harding

Harding

I could really see Alistair be convinced to help your effort rebuilding Cyre.  This tragedy left all the world in an awkward situation, were the hatred between nations is still effervescent but nobody dare to do a move in fear that it could bring further calamity.  A rebuilding of the nation of Cyre could be a new beacon of good will and collaboration between those who want to put the war and these feeling behind and work toward the betterment of the world. 🙂

Harding

Harding

I could really see Alistair be convinced to help your effort rebuilding Cyre.  This tragedy left all the world in an awkward situation, were the hatred between nations is still effervescent but nobody dare to do a move in fear that it could bring further calamity.  A nation like Cyre could be a new beacon of good will and collaboration between those who want to put the war and these feeling behind and work toward the betterment of the world.  :_)