Harkashan - The Unshackled

Steel Warrior

@Michael I have finalized my character. I took a template that took it out from level 15, to level 20 ECL.
I have a request regarding flaws.

I am not taking Barbarian until 3rd level. With that, can I then take the flaw at 3rd and at the same time, gain an extra feat rage is gained?
Even though it's dragon magazine, this flaw is still character affecting in my opinion, but if you think it needs to be modified further, let me know.

Exhausting Rage

You rage so powerfully that you become exhausted once you calm down.
Prerequisite: Rage ability.
Effect: When you end your rage, you become exhausted (instead of fatigued) for the duration of the encounter. If you gain the ability to rage tirelessly, as a 17th-level barbarian, you are instead fatigued after a rage.
Suggested Class/Race: Barbarians
Source: Dragon Magazine #325 (Class Acts - Flaws For Barbarians)

It's OK, but as I have said to other people I am not locking you into the gestalt side of the build, just the monster, so I am not going to force you to stick to whatever classes you choose pregame...I mean, you can if you want, but you might end up deciding to go another way.

Edited by Michael (see edit history)

12 minutes ago, Michael said:

Also you wont get the second head working (which is to say getting extra attacks, including breath weapon). until 5th.

Ok, I can make that work. What I would do is either or, but not both at the same time.