Bronze Rank Climber: 2/7

(+4) Lore
(+3) Provoke, Will
(+2) Academics, Crafts, Shoot
(+1) Athletics, Investigate, Notice, Stealth   

Body: ❤️❤️❤️
Mind: 💙💙💙💙💙
Fate: 💛💛

Blood You can begin the healing process on consequences with your casting skill, curse or weaken enemies with your casting skill, and launch bone spears or fire blasts of necrotic energy with Shoot. You can animate flesh and bone into undead servants with Provoke, starting at +3 difficulty. This has nothing to do with souls. (Relentless Training; Casting Skill: Lore)

Mimic: You can can transform yourself with your casting skill, and transform others with Provoke. This is creating an advantage - you must be familiar with the resulting form, and changing portions of the target is easier than its entirety. You can also transform objects - mending, weakening, or altering their shape. [Cost: 1 Refresh]

- Stunts -

Animator: When you animate minions, they start with one +1 skill and a 1pt stress. You can also exchange any free invokes received for both a +1 skill and 1pt stress. If the minion has multiple +1 skills, they can be combined to increase their powers. So, if you exchange two free invokes, the minion receives 2pt stress and one +2 skill or two +1 skills.

Brute-Force Arcana: When using a magical discipline to Overcome a situation, I can replace Any Skill with Lore by spending 1 Fate Point.

Remnants of The Mage Markov's Mind:  When contacting the echo spirit of my master, I gain a +2 to Investigate when Creating an Advantage to Find or Discover a Monster's Weakness.

aerithICONSMALL.png.46e43e3bac764c5451dae56a48d37fe0.pngAerith gathers some materials to make some wings, and then waves over Lyra. "Here you go lyra, you seem strong and capable in wind magic so I'm going to put wings on you first. You'll be good to carry the bulk of our stuff right?"

He casts the spell and grafts some wide-spanned skeletal wings on the back of lyra, with skin pulled over to make them resemble those of a bat, creating the advantage Fleshwarp: Bat Wings. Afterwards he does this to everyone else as well.

Voxelgon

Voxelgon

Aerith Tollbeg

High Concept: An apprentice mage in over his head
Trouble: Haunted by the "ghost" of his master
Aspect: Curious to a fault
Aspect: Outsider with more knowledge of book than world

Situational: ...

• [2] Mild Consequence
  • [4] Moderate Consequence
  • [6] Severe Consequence

Bronze Rank Climber: 2/7

(+4) Lore
(+3) Provoke, Will
(+2) Academics, Crafts, Shoot
(+1) Athletics, Investigate, Notice, Stealth   

Body: ❤️❤️❤️
Mind: 💙💙💙💙💙
Fate: 💛💛

Blood You can begin the healing process on consequences with your casting skill, curse or weaken enemies with your casting skill, and launch bone spears or fire blasts of necrotic energy with Shoot. You can animate flesh and bone into undead servants with Provoke, starting at +3 difficulty. This has nothing to do with souls. (Relentless Training; Casting Skill: Lore)

Mimic: You can can transform yourself with your casting skill, and transform others with Provoke. This is creating an advantage - you must be familiar with the resulting form, and changing portions of the target is easier than its entirety. You can also transform objects - mending, weakening, or altering their shape. [Cost: 1 Refresh]

- Stunts -

Animator: When you animate minions, they start with one +1 skill and a 1pt stress. You can also exchange any free invokes received for both a +1 skill and 1pt stress. If the minion has multiple +1 skills, they can be combined to increase their powers. So, if you exchange two free invokes, the minion receives 2pt stress and one +2 skill or two +1 skills.

Brute-Force Arcana: When using a magical discipline to Overcome a situation, I can replace Any Skill with Lore by spending 1 Fate Point.

Remnants of The Mage Markov's Mind:  When contacting the echo spirit of my master, I gain a +2 to Investigate when Creating an Advantage to Find or Discover a Monster's Weakness.

aerithICONSMALL.png.46e43e3bac764c5451dae56a48d37fe0.pngAerith gathers some materials to make some wings, and then waves over Lyra. "Here you go lyra, you seem strong and capable in wind magic so I'm going to put wings on you first. You'll be good to carry the bulk of our stuff right?"

He casts the spell and grafts some wide-spanned skeletal wings on the back of lyra, with skin pulled over to make them resemble those of a bat, creating the advantage Fleshwarp: Bat Wings.