Edit History

Diofant

Diofant

Gramtyng, son of Fastredspacer.png

Riders of Rohan | Standard of Living: MartialCallingTraits | AP: 1 | XP: 8 | DP: 0

Valour: 4 | Wisdom: 4 | End: 27/27 | Load: 15 | Fatigue: 1 [+1] | Hope: 12/14 | Shadow: 6 [0] | Parry: 6 | Weary: No | Miserable: No |Wound: No

Skills: Body 5 (8) | Heart 5 (7)| Wits 4 (5) | Weapons | War Gear | Equipment | Songs

Something seemed off about the trapper... A knife? One orc would die quickly enough... Was this to mean the man who was shot was alive still? Gramtyng crawled to the side slightly and grabbed hold of Magric's shoulder, giving it a squeeze. Words would alert the creature... But not if an arrow found its throat. Magric was the better shot... He mimicked shooting an arrow. Maybe the concentration would help the hunter.

OOC/Actions*

That is a Great Success because of Old Songs but... It may not apply since this was silent? I guess I could have just remembered one for myself.

Diofant

Diofant

Riders of Rohan | Standard of Living: MartialCallingTraits | AP: 1 | XP: 8 | DP: 0

Valour: 4 | Wisdom: 4 | End: 27/27 | Load: 15 | Fatigue: 1 [+1] | Hope: 12/14 | Shadow: 6 [0] | Parry: 6 | Weary: No | Miserable: No |Wound: No

Skills: Body 5 (8) | Heart 5 (7)| Wits 4 (5) | Weapons | War Gear | Equipment | Songs

Something seemed off about the trapper... A knife? One orc would die quickly enough... Was this to mean the man who was shot was alive still? Gramtyng crawled to the side slightly and grabbed hold of Magric's shoulder, giving it a squeeze. Words would alert the creature... But not if an arrow found its throat. Magric was the better shot... He mimicked shooting an arrow. Maybe the concentration would help the hunter.

OOC/Actions*

That is a Great Success because of Old Songs but... It may not apply since this was silent? I guess I could have just remembered one for myself.

Diofant

Diofant

OOC/Actions