Edit History

Diofant

Diofant

Gramtyng, son of Fastredspacer.png

Riders of Rohan | Standard of Living: MartialCallingTraits | AP: 1 | XP: 5 | DP: 0

Valour: 4 | Wisdom: 4 | End: 27/27 | Load: 15 | Fatigue: 2 [+1] | Hope: 12/14 | Shadow: 6 [0] | Parry: 6 | Weary: No | Miserable: No |Wound: No

Skills: Body 5 (8) | Heart 5 (7)| Wits 4 (5) | Weapons | War Gear | Equipment | Songs

The bard happily exchanged words with the two woodmen, becoming more animated than he'd been; after all this place was like a second home. "We parted ways at Radagast's. She's simply got something else to take care of - we'll reunite after this job. In the meantime, I gave Wuld a bone with some meat on it an' strictly charged the pup to take care of his mistress. She'll be fine." Gramtyng laughed. He'd not wanted to get into the specifics of where Idunn had gone - not that he'd not trusted these two, but Radagast summoned only them, and it would be a betrayal of the wizard's trust, whom he greatly respected. Idunn would be fine; he knew that. Dol Guldur or not, she was a hardened adventurer who knew better than to leap into danger.

"Aye, I'll vouch for them. Half of them I've fought and bled with, the other the Brown Wizard chose himself, and we've travelled together." The bard stepped forward to greet Hartfast though it'd been a bit painful to him lean on his cane at all. He waited to address Hartfast's question, considering ways to better answer it. "I've missed these halls, you're right. Though after the journeys I've been on recently, returning here is all the more soothing."

OOC/Actions/Rolls

I'll Invoke Old Songs to make Insight an Extraordinary Success. 3 bonus dice.

Diofant

Diofant

Gramtyng, son of Fastredspacer.png

Riders of Rohan | Standard of Living: MartialCallingTraits | AP: 1 | XP: 5 | DP: 0

Valour: 4 | Wisdom: 4 | End: 27/27 | Load: 15 | Fatigue: 2 [+1] | Hope: 12/14 | Shadow: 6 [0] | Parry: 6 | Weary: No | Miserable: No |Wound: No

Skills: Body 5 (8) | Heart 5 (7)| Wits 4 (5) | Weapons | War Gear | Equipment | Songs

The bard happily exchanged words with the two woodmen, becoming more animated than he'd been; after all this place was like a second home. "We parted ways at Radagast's. She's simply got something else to take care of - we'll reunite after this job. In the meantime, I gave Wuld a bone with some meat on it an' strictly charged the pup to take care of his mistress. She'll be fine." Gramtyng laughed. He'd not wanted to get into the specifics of where Idunn had gone - not that he'd not trusted these two, but Radagast summoned only them, and it would be a betrayal of the wizard's trust, whom he greatly respected. Idunn would be fine; he knew that. Dol Guldur or not, she was a hardened adventurer who knew better than to leap into danger.

"Aye, I'll vouch for them. Half of them I've fought and bled with, the other the Brown Wizard chose himself, and we've travelled together." The bard stepped forward to greet Hartfast though it'd been a bit painful to him lean on his cane at all. He waited to address Hartfast's question, considering ways to better answer it. "I've missed these halls, you're right. Though after the journeys I've been on recently, returning here is all the more soothing."

OOC/Actions/Rolls