Edit History

Maester1216

Maester1216

spacer.png

Languor broiled up from Bróin as the company soldiered on through the forest. It was not a languor of the body however - even if Dwarves were ill-disposed to cross-country travel such as this - but rather of the soul. It was as though the very core of his being had been enervated by the darkened atmosphere of Mirkood's black heart. His step livened once Tyrant's Hill entered his field of vision, but only so much. Perhaps a part of him was still hesitant to enter the House of Mogdred...

Well founded concern it would seem, as a cadre of warriors from the Hill arrayed themselves before the company. Looking up and seeing Vara circling about Bróin stepped forward and bowed to Dagmar. "Hail and well met, Dagmar of the House of Mogdred! We are but humble travellers in need of a warm hearth where we might rest for a time. We would not dare to impose however, and so allow me to proffer these gifts upon you, your lord and your kin."

Opening up his bag Bróin displayed the gifts he had received from Black Tarn. Goods and fine crafts he wagered were rather rare upon the Hill; perhaps rare enough to earn them company a place to bed down for the night...

OOC

I'll take the -2 to Spirit to Pay the Price.

I'm gonna try to Compel here, using Heart (Bróin's doing what he does best, bartering). I'll use the +1 Tarric generated, and also leverage one of Bróin's Wealth for another +1.

EDIT: Didn't read the preceding post fully, my bad. Ignore that extra +1, which makes the Miss even worse.

Yeesh, dice are not on our side today. So Dagmar refuses the offer or makes a demand that costs Bróin greatly (perhaps the rest of his Wealth?)

So got a weak hit for that Endure Stress roll, so Bróin soldiers on.

Maester1216

Maester1216

spacer.png

Languor broiled up from Bróin as the company soldiered on through the forest. It was not a languor of the body however - even if Dwarves were ill-disposed to cross-country travel such as this - but rather of the soul. It was as though the very core of his being had been enervated by the darkened atmosphere of Mirkood's black heart. His step livened once Tyrant's Hill entered his field of vision, but only so much. Perhaps a part of him was still hesitant to enter the House of Mogdred...

Well founded concern it would seem, as a cadre of warriors from the Hill arrayed themselves before the company. Looking up and seeing Vara circling about Bróin stepped forward and bowed to Dagmar. "Hail and well met, Dagmar of the House of Mogdred! We are but humble travellers in need of a warm hearth where we might rest for a time. We would not dare to impose however, and so allow me to proffer these gifts upon you, your lord and your kin."

Opening up his bag Bróin displayed the gifts he had received from Black Tarn. Goods and fine crafts he wagered were rather rare upon the Hill; perhaps rare enough to earn them company a place to bed down for the night...

OOC

I'm gonna try to Compel here, using Heart (Bróin's doing what he does best, bartering). I'll use the +1 Tarric generated, and also leverage one of Bróin's Wealth for another +1.

EDIT: Didn't read the preceding post fully, my bad. Ignore that extra +1, which makes the Miss even worse.

Yeesh, dice are not on our side today. So Dagmar refuses the offer or makes a demand that costs Bróin greatly (perhaps the rest of his Wealth?)

Maester1216

Maester1216

spacer.png

WIP

OOC