Edit History

Maester1216

Maester1216

spacer.png

Unfailingly courteous in even these trying circumstances, Bróin bows and humbly thanks Dagmar for the offer of shelter. Were the accommodations far below the standard he was used to? Of course. But when the alternative was an evening beneath the haunted eaves of Mirkwood, one could hardly be choosy.

Upon being guided into Tyrant's Hill by Dagmar and her coterie, the Dwarf is quick to set his mercantile skills to work; bartering away the last of his treasure amongst the locals, the company's respite proves more invigorating than initially feared. But not by much however, for the folk of the Hill are tighfisted and suspicious around outsiders. Traits hardly conducive to barter.

His shortcomings seem to have darkened Bróin's mood, who partakes of neither pleasure nor commerce once the company settles in for the night. Not even Vara's quips and japish manner seem to liven Bróin up.

OOC

Current Momentum: +5

Adding my last Wealth for a +1 on the Sojourn roll.

Okay, so with a Weak Hit we can each choose one from the Sojourn categories. We can also focus on one of our chosen recover actions and roll +heart again. If you share a bond, add +1. On a strong hit, take +2 more for that action. On a weak hit, take +1 more. On a miss, it goes badly and you lose all benefits for that action.

I really want to refill Bróin's Spirit, so I'm gonna do that.

Welp, was worth a shot.

Maester1216

Maester1216

spacer.png

WIP

OOC

Current Momentum: +5

Okay, so with a Weak Hit we can each choose one from the Sojourn categories. We can also focus on one of our chosen recover actions and roll +heart again. If you share a bond, add +1. On a strong hit, take +2 more for that action. On a weak hit, take +1 more. On a miss, it goes badly and you lose all benefits for that action.

I really want to refill Bróin's Spirit, so I'm gonna do that.