Edit History

Maester1216

Maester1216

spacer.png

Sitting with his back to the stable wall as Tarric speaks and Idunn expands on the revelations at hand, Bróin strokes his beard. "At the risk of sounding pedantic my dear... were you? I was not at the Moot, so I cannot speak to the language used, but it seems as though his oath was simply to cease with the taking and trading of orc chattel. Where does that leave any orcs already seized I wonder? Well like as not in that tower, but to what end I could not say. Orcs may be strong and tough but they are unruly at the best of times; rather poor slaves for a Man to use."

Mogred might have other, more sordid uses for captured orcs but Bróin tabled such thoughts for the time being. Best to assess the situation fully before jumping to conclusions, prompting the Dwarf to cock his head towards the rafters. "What say you Vara? Up for a little scouting?"

"Need you even ask?" The flutter of wings signals Vara departure, her keen senses focused on the tower as it grew closer and closer.

OOC

Current Momentum: +5

Based on previous situations I'm gonna try a Face Danger+Shadow roll to see how Vara's scouting of the tower plays out.

Another Miss unfortunately. And the Pay the Price means that the current situation worsens.

Maester1216

Maester1216

spacer.png

Sitting with his back to the stable wall as Tarric speaks and Idunn expands on the revelations at hand, Bróin strokes his beard. "At the risk of sounding pedantic my dear... were you? I was not at the Moot, so I cannot speak to the language used, but it seems as though his oath was simply to cease with the taking and trading of orc chattel. Where does that leave any orcs already seized I wonder? Well like as not in that tower, but to what end I could not say. Orcs may be strong and tough but they are unruly at the best of times; rather poor slaves for a Man to use."

Mogred might have other, more sordid uses for captured orcs but Bróin tabled such thoughts for the time being. Best to assess the situation fully before jumping to conclusions, prompting the Dwarf to cock his head towards the rafters. "What say you Vara? Up for a little scouting?"

"Need you even ask?" The flutter of wings signals Vara departure, her keen senses focused on the tower as it grew closer and closer.

OOC

Based on previous situations I'm gonna try a Face Danger+Shadow roll to see how Vara's scouting of the tower plays out.

Another Miss unfortunately.

Maester1216

Maester1216

spacer.png

OOC

Maester1216

Maester1216

spacer.png

OOC

Maester1216

Maester1216

spacer.png

OOC