Edit History

Maester1216

Maester1216

spacer.png

Bróin falls back into silent pacing as he and the company takes up their imprisonment, giving the Brown Wizard a wide berth as he does so. He had noticed the anger in Radagast's eyes when they spoke and had no intention of inviting conflict at this most inopportune of times. Even still, a part of him was perturbed at the ease with which the Wizard was prepared to betray his friend - especially when that friend was a creature of nature! Were such beings not his province?

Dagmar's posturing does little to raise the Dwarf's spirits, but upon seeing the bag on the ground Bróin's morbid concern got the better of him and prompted him to check the bag's contents. Revulsion and disgust play across his face as the bag's contents reveal themselves to him... but also relief. Vara was not amongst the dead it would seem.

But after all this senseless cruelty Bróin's patience was at an end. "So that's it then. Out of fear or pique you would despoil the land and those who dwell in it? Surely you must see that this is madness! Surely you must see the ceaseless wheel upon which you all turn!"

OOC

Current Momentum: +5

So that's a weak hit on the Face Danger roll. I'll take the hit to Momentum then, bringing me down to +4 Momentum.

Maester1216

Maester1216

spacer.png

Bróin falls back into silent pacing as he and the company takes up their imprisonment, giving the Brown Wizard a wide berth as he does so. He had noticed the anger in Radagast's eyes when they spoke and had no intention of inviting conflict at this most inopportune of times. Even still, a part of him was perturbed at the ease with which the Wizard was prepared to betray his friend - especially when that friend was a creature of nature! Were such beings not his province?

Dagmar's posturing does little to raise the Dwarf's spirits, but upon seeing the bag on the ground Bróin's morbid concern got the better of him and prompted him to check the bag's contents.

OOC

So that's a weak hit on the Face Danger roll. I'll take the hit to Momentum then, bringing me down to +4 Momentum.

Maester1216

Maester1216

spacer.png

Dagmar's posturing does little to raise the Dwarf's spirits, but upon seeing the bag on the ground Bróin's morbid concern got the better of him and prompted him to check the bag's contents.

OOC