Edit History

Maester1216

Maester1216

spacer.png

Bróin bows his head respectfully to Mogdred. "I thank you my lord. Any information - or assistance - you may offer us in our venture going forward would be greatly appreciated... and duly renumerated."

Looking aside at his companions its clear that Bróin isn't wholly onside with the criticism being levelled against the lord of Tyrant Hill, but when the matter pertains to Orcs what Dwarf would be? Still, nothing to draw the circle over. Matters more important than a simple difference in opinion laid before the company, and demanded far greater attention.

OOC

Current Momentum: +5

I'll try a Compel roll using Heart here.

Hmmm... I'll Pay the Price here, and Mogdred makes a demand which costs Bróin greatly.

Pay the Price: Your action has an unintended effect. The most apparent thing here is that whatever Mogdred wants/requires will have some unforeseen consequence. Maybe he wants something from Dol Guldur?

Maester1216

Maester1216

spacer.png

Bróin bows his head respectfully to Mogdred. "I thank you my lord. Any information - or assistance - you may offer us in our venture going forward would be greatly appreciated... and duly renumerated."

Looking aside at his companions its clear that Bróin isn't wholly onside with the criticism being levelled against the lord of Tyrant Hill, but when the matter pertains to Orcs what Dwarf would be? Still, nothing to draw the circle over. Matters more important than a simple difference in opinion laid before the company, and demanded far greater attention.

OOC

Hmmm... I'll Pay the Price here, and Mogdred makes a demand which costs Bróin greatly.

Maester1216

Maester1216

spacer.png

OOC