Edit History

Maester1216

Maester1216

spacer.png

Recognizing that he was out of his depth, Bróin hides within the bough of a nearby tree in anticipation of the battle to come. Like as not he would be more of an obstruction than an asset in any battle with the orcs, but all told the Dwarf was in no mood for a fight; loathe as he was to let an enemy such as this escape retribution, now was not the time to be picking fights when stealth would better serve them.

Vara for her part had volunteered to serve as bait, flying ahead to draw any orcs in by hurling obscenities and insults at them. Once properly riled she had no doubt of their desire for blood, or that they would easily fall into any trap set for them. Such was the plan at least...

OOC

Current Momentum: +7

I'm gonna try and Secure Advantage +Shadow here. Raven and Trickster would apply to bring my total bonus to +5.

And... that's another Miss.

Pay the Price: A friend, companion, or ally is put in harm’s way (or you are, if alone) - Seems straightfoward, Vara stars getting shot at by the Orcs.

Vara's Endure Harm: Alrighty, so with a Weak Hit Vara presses on, though she's now at 1/5 Health.

Maester1216

Maester1216

spacer.png

Recognizing that he was out of his depth, Bróin hides within the bough of a nearby tree in anticipation of the battle to come. Like as not he would be more of an obstruction than an asset in any battle with the orcs, but all told the Dwarf was in no mood for a fight; loathe as he was to let an enemy such as this escape retribution, now was not the time to be picking fights when stealth would better serve them.

Vara for her part had volunteered to serve as bait, flying ahead to draw any orcs in by hurling obscenities and insults at them. Once properly riled she had no doubt of their desire for blood, or that they would easily fall into any trap set for them. Such was the plan at least...

OOC

I'm gonna try and Secure Advantage +Shadow here. Raven and Trickster would apply to bring my total bonus to +5.

Pay the Price: A friend, companion, or ally is put in harm’s way (or you are, if alone) - Seems straightfoward, Vara stars getting shot at by the Orcs.

Vara's Endure Harm: At Exteme I also surmise Vara loses about -4 Health? If so than her Health would be at the same value as Bróin's Iron.

Maester1216

Maester1216

spacer.png

OOC

Maester1216

Maester1216

spacer.png

WIP

OOC

Maester1216

Maester1216

spacer.png

WIP

OOC