Edit History

Maester1216

Maester1216

spacer.png

Bróin was horrified at the undead monstrosity that now assailed the Company. That such evil could exist even in a place as foul as Mirkwood... the fear in his heart seems to have locked Bróin in place as battle begins around him. Soon enough however he musters up the courage needed to regain his footing, and takes stock of the situation.

OOC

Current Momentum: +8

I'm gonna Burn my Momentum here, make that a Weak Hit. Then I might as well take that -1 to Momentum as well.

Might as well try a Secure the Advantage roll as well, using Wits.

Another Weak Hit, so that brings me up to the base of +2.

Vara's Health: 1/2

Maester1216

Maester1216

spacer.png

Bróin was horrified at the undead monstrosity that now assailed the Company. That such evil could exist even in a place as foul as Mirkwood... the fear in his heart seems to have locked Bróin in place as battle begins around him. Soon enough however he musters up the courage needed to regain his footing, and takes stock of the situation.

OOC

I'm gonna Burn my Momentum here, make that a Weak Hit. Then I might as well take that -1 to Momentum as well.

Vara's Health: 1/2

Maester1216

Maester1216

spacer.png

OOC

Vara's Health: 1/5

Maester1216

Maester1216

spacer.png

WIP

OOC

Maester1216

Maester1216

spacer.png

WIP

OOC

Maester1216

Maester1216

spacer.png

WIP

OOC

WIP