Edit History

Maester1216

Maester1216

spacer.png

Fortune had kept its gaze upon the Company it would seem, for a momentous discovery was made shortly after they reached the other side of the marsh.

Bróin, having offered to take the helm and allow Idunn a break from pathfinding, was the first to see it; a small holdfast - no more than a watchtower really - of weather-beaten stone. The stonework was old, very old, and clearly of Elven make. An outpost from well before the Shadow had come to rest in this forest? Most likely, but Bróin could only guess at its age.

Whatever the case, the Company had found unexpected shelter in these dark woods. Best they take advantage of this opportunity to its fullest...

OOC

Current Momentum: +9

Vara's Health: 1/2

Gonna use Shadow for the Delve roll.

Finally, a good roll! So we mark progress and I roll to Find an Opportunity.

27: "An aspect of the history or nature of this place is revealed." More elven ruins seems appropo, but I'm open to suggestions.

I'm inclined to take the second option, as this seems like a great place for some recuperation Moves. I'm gonna roll to Make Camp, which'll net me +1 Momentum as well.

Another Strong Hit! So we each get to pick two from the Make Camp list. In addition, any rolls y'all make get +1 and generate +1 Momentum.

I'm gonna go Recuperate and Relax.

Maester1216

Maester1216

spacer.png

WIP

OOC

27: "An aspect of the history or nature of this place is revealed." More elven ruins seems appropo, but I'm open to suggestions.

I'm inclined to take the second option, as this seems like a great place for some recuperation Moves. I'm gonna roll to Make Camp, which'll net me +1 Momentum as well.

Another Strong Hit! So we each get to pick two from the Make Camp list. In addition, any rolls y'all make get +1 and generate +1 Momentum.

I'm gonna go Recuperate and Relax.

Maester1216

Maester1216

spacer.png

WIP

OOC

Another Strong Hit! So we each get to pick two from the Recuperate list. In addition, any rolls y'all make get +1 and generate +1 Momentum.

Maester1216

Maester1216

spacer.png

WIP

OOC

I'm inclined to take the second option, as this seems like a great place for some recuperation Moves. I'm gonna roll to Make Camp.

Maester1216

Maester1216

spacer.png

WIP

OOC

Maester1216

Maester1216

spacer.png

WIP

OOC