Edit History

Maester1216

Maester1216

spacer.png

"Not a soul at all? Now that is odd. I would think a fortress such as this most welcoming to the servants of the Shadow. Fenbridge is not far, so would the Orcs not send a garrison?" Bróin was not learned in military matters to be sure, but one need not be a Captain of the Realm to know castles need soldiers to guard them. What then kept the Orcs from doing so?

He moves slowly and steadily across the bridge alongside his comrades, his eyes locked forward so as to keep the horrors of the Dead Moat out of his site. Radagast had the right of it he wagered - they should not tarry overlong, lest the evil permeating this castle seep into their souls overmuch.

Evoric's shout draws Bróin's attention. Examining the Orcs intently, the Dwarf begins to piece together the nature of what transpired between the two...

OOC

Current Momentum: +10

Vara's Health: 2/2

Hmmm... this smacks of a devious scheme to me, so pursuant to Trickster I'll use Shadow to Gather Information. This'll net me +2 Momentum on a hit.

Strong Hit. So I guess Bróin can tell just what happened to the Orcs then.

Maester1216

Maester1216

spacer.png

WIP

OOC

Hmmm... this smacks of a devious scheme to me, so pursuant to Trickster I'll use Shadow to Gather Information. This'll net me +2 Momentum on a hit.

Strong Hit. So I guess Bróin can tell just what happened to the Orcs then.

Maester1216

Maester1216

spacer.png

WIP

OOC