Edit History

Thot

Thot

Thank you for the feedback. Here is how I think I will take it into account:

1 - OK, it's not very relevant to the concept, so I can easily remove Chinmay being originally from Savannah, no problem there.

2 - As for his Sire, the idea was both to keep him somewhat on-screen because otherwise the Bound Flaw losed of its pull, and because he may be / become a source of tuition for Chinmay in some Disciplines (and possible Skills like Occult / Academics). If you would rather we not consider it, I can remove / replace that Flaw, or consider those some off-screen events.

3 - I have also factored in the Sleeping With The Enemy (in order to get intel about True Brujah) and Expendable (more on the ground that he is a Ravnos, so a liability out of general principle).

4 - For the two Factions that he would have pissed off, I am considering the Tremere (because he is a nascent Thaumaturge of another Tradition), and possibly the Gangrel (because Ravnos and prejudice, if nothing else, even without reason) or more probably the Brujah (because he would be babbling about the True Brujah and so on in his quest for some).

5 - Last, I want him to be a scientist through and through, so I am considering his lab / tech entreprise to be about batteries design and battery-recycling, if it can give you any ideas. I see him more as a chemist / physicist than as a biologist or computer-wizard.

Thot

Thot

OK, it's not very relevant to the concept, so I can easily remove Chinmay being originally from Savannah, no problem there.

As for his Sire, the idea was both to keep him somewhat on-screen because otherwise the Bound Flaw losed of its pull, and because he may be / become a source of tuition for Chinmay in some Disciplines (and possible Skills like Occult / Academics). If you would rather we not consider it, I can remove / replace that Flaw, or consider those some off-screen events.

I have also factored in the Sleeping With The Enemy (in order to get intel about True Brujah) and Expendable (more on the ground that he is a Ravnos, so a liability out of general principle).

For the two Factions that he would have pissed off, I am considering the Tremere (because he is a nascent Thaumaturge of another Tradition), and possibly the Gangrel (because Ravnos and prejudice, if nothing else, even without reason) or more probably the Brujah (because he would be babbling about the True Brujah and so on in his quest for some).

Last, I want him to be a scientist through and through, so I am considering his lab / tech entreprise to be about batteries design and battery-recycling, if it can give you any ideas. I see him more as a chemist / physicist than as a biologist or computer-wizard.