Edit History

Grudge

Grudge

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/8d/0e/e6/8d0ee63cef179103b6f148b8aff73d63.jpgDan | AC 19 | CMB +7 | BAB +3 | Hit Points: 28/42 | Size: Medium | Speed: 30 ft |
Init: +4| Fort: +7 | Ref: +7 | Will: +3 | Grit: 1/4 | Luck: ?/?

Dan spits after the man and yells into other rooms "We need to bounce, pronto!!! We'll be swarmed like an open sewer on a hot day in less than an hour." He nearly automatically reloads the revolver with normal ammo this time to get some distance if they get caught on the road. But this time he loads both shotgun barrels with Dragon Breath. Just as he was finishing reloading he catches his look in one of the reflective surfaces...or what was left of it.

He closes a bit noticing a bunch of glass and wooden pieces that remained stuck in him, seemingly still having enough blood left to stand and swear "Jesus D. Christ I look like I just ran through IKEA 60 mph butt naked." He noticed a body outside that new guy and Succubus kindly tenderized. He walks to grab his bag with all his possessions then quips "I'll wait outside for you." Soon sickening sounds can be heard, like in an old butcher shop. Than Slaming against one mercifully whole part of the porch.

The first one out can notice Dan cleaning his enormous knife and appraising his "Art" installation. The body of one of the guys Olivia sliced and diced and the other two finished was "Blood Eagled" on the Wall of the house with PURE SCUM written above in blood. Finishing, he was using a long kniting needle and patiently removing pellets from the shotgun. Staying away from bullet wounds for now. Fortunately, most were grazed but 3 managed to remain inside. Finishing the pulled a bottle of vodka from his bag took a good sip and then splashed it over his chest and cleaned the mess for better vision. To his credit, he kept his maw shut this time but nearly hopped from foot to foot as alcohol cleaned the blood, and various grime to leave just clean wounds.

He actually dragged out from the pocket several female hygiene products, more precisely tampons, and shoved them in bullet holes. This time not so silently, but after each one he quickly applied many times cleaned and reused gause, and tied it over as well as he could. "We'll have to deal with the rest if we manage to get where that old bum told us. No time to pull them out here." He didn't even bother with the face, the last thing he needed now is a big red target that is his head.

Tools of the Trade

Guns:

Revolver: 1d20+8 (Dragon Breath), 1d10+4 (x4), 40 ft, 6 cartridges

Pistol: 1d20+8 (Extra Shot), 1d8+4 (x2), 30 ft, 10 rounds

1-H Sawed-Off: 1d20+7 (Dragon's Breath or Stopping Power), 1d8+4/3d4+4 (x2/x3), 10/20 ft

Shortsword: 1d20+7, 1d6+3, (19-20/x2)

Unarmed: 1d20+7, 1d6+3, (x2)

Actions/OOC

Free:

Swift:

Move:

Standard:

Immediate:

Grudge

Grudge

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/8d/0e/e6/8d0ee63cef179103b6f148b8aff73d63.jpgDan | AC 19 | CMB +7 | BAB +3 | Hit Points: 28/42 | Size: Medium | Speed: 30 ft |

Dan spits after the man and yells into other rooms "We need to bounce, pronto!!! We'll be swarmed like an open sewer on a hot day in less than an hour." He nearly automatically reloads the revolver with normal ammo this time to get some distance if they get caught on the road. But this time he loads both shotgun barrels with Dragon Breath. Just as he was finishing reloading he catches his look in one of the reflective surfaces...or what was left of it.

He closes a bit noticing a bunch of glass and wooden pieces that remained stuck in him, seemingly still having enough blood left to stand and swear "Jesus D. Christ I look like I just ran through IKEA 60 mph butt naked." He noticed a body outside that new guy and Succubus kindly tenderized. He walks to grab his bag with all his possessions then quips "I'll wait outside for you." Soon sickening sounds can be heard, like in an old butcher shop. Than Slaming against one mercifully whole part of the porch.

The first one out can notice Dan cleaning his enormous knife and appraising his "Art" installation. The body of one of the guys Olivia sliced and diced and the other two finished was "Blood Eagled" on the Wall of the house with PURE SCUM written above in blood. Finishing, he was using a long kniting needle and patiently removing pellets from the shotgun. Staying away from bullet wounds for now. Fortunately, most were grazed but 3 managed to remain inside. Finishing the pulled a bottle of vodka from his bag took a good sip and then splashed it over his chest and cleaned the mess for better vision. To his credit, he kept his maw shut this time but nearly hopped from foot to foot as alcohol cleaned the blood, and various grime to leave just clean wounds.

He actually dragged out from the pocket several female hygiene products, more precisely tampons, and shoved them in bullet holes. This time not so silently, but after each one he quickly applied many times cleaned and reused gause, and tied it over as well as he could. "We'll have to deal with the rest if we manage to get where that old bum told us. No time to pull them out here." He didn't even bother with the face, the last thing he needed now is a big red target that is his head.

Tools of the Trade

Guns:

1-H Sawed-Off: 1d20+7 (Dragon's Breath or Stopping Power), 1d8+4/3d4+4 (x2/x3), 10/20 ft

Actions/OOC

Free:

Swift:

Move:

Standard:

Immediate:

Grudge

Grudge

The first one out can notice Dan cleaning his enormous knife and appraising his "Art" installation. The body of one of the guys Olivia sliced and diced and the other two finished was "Blood Eagled" on the Wall of the house with PURE SCUM written above in blood. Finishing, he was using a long sewing needle and patiently removing pellets from the shotgun. Staying away from bullet wounds for now. Fortunately, most were grazed but 3 managed to remain inside. Finishing the pulled a bottle of vodka from his bag took a good sip and then splashed it over his chest and cleaned the mess for better vision. To his credit, he kept his maw shut this time but nearly hopped from foot to foot as alcohol cleaned the blood, and various grime to leave just clean wounds.

Tools of the Trade

Guns:

Actions/OOC

Free:

Swift:

Move:

Standard:

Immediate:

Grudge

Grudge

The first one out can notice Dan cleaning his enormous knife and appraising his "Art" installation. The body of one of the guys Olivia sliced and diced and the other two finished was "Blood Eagled" on the Wall of the house with PURE SCUM written above in blood. Finishing, he was using a long sewing needle and patiently removing pellets from the shotgun. Staying away from bullet wounds for now. Fortunately, most were grazed but 3 managed to remain inside. Finishing the pulled a bottle of vodka from his bag took a good sip and then splashed it over his chest and cleaned the mess for better vision. To his credit, he kept his maw shut this time but nearly hopped from foot to foot as alcohol cleaned the blood, and various grime to leave just clean wounds.

He actually dragged out from the pocket several female hygiene products, more precisely tampons, and shoved them in bullet holes. This time not so silently, but after each one he quickly applied many times cleaned and reused gause, and tied it over as well as he could. "We'll have to deal with the rest if we manage to get where that old bum told us. No time to pull them out here." He didn't even bother with the place, the last thing he needed now is a big red target that is his head.

Tools of the Trade

Guns:

Actions/OOC

Free:

Swift:

Move:

Standard:

Immediate:

Grudge

Grudge

He actually dragged out from the pocket several female hygiene products, more precisely tampons, and shoved them in bullet holes. This time not so silently, but after everyone he quickly applied many times cleaned and reused gause, and tied it over as well as he could. "We'll have to deal with the rest if we manage to get where that old bum told us. No time to pull them out here." He didn't even bother with the place, the last thing he needed now is a big red target that is his head.

Tools of the Trade

Guns:

Actions/OOC

Free:

Swift:

Move:

Standard:

Immediate:

Grudge

Grudge

He closes a bit noticing a bunch of glass and wooden pieces that remained stuck in him, seemingly still having enough blood left to stand and swear "Jesus D. Christ I look I just ran through IKEA 60 mph butt naked." He noticed a body outside that new guy and Succubus kindly tenderized. He walks to grab his bag with all his possessions then quips "I'll wait outside for you." Soon sickening sounds can be heard, like in an old butcher shop. Than Slaming against one mercifully whole part of the porch.

He actually dragged out from the pocket several female hygiene products, more precisely tampons, and shoved them in bullet holes. This time not so silently, but after everyone he quickly applied many times cleaned and reused gause, and tied it over as well as he could. "We'll have to deal with the rest if we manage to get where that old bum told us. No time to pull them out here." He didn't even bother with the place, the last thing he needed now is a big red target that is his head.

Tools of the Trade

Guns:

Actions/OOC

Free:

Swift:

Move:

Standard:

Immediate:

Grudge

Grudge

He closes a bit noticing a bunch of glass and wooden pieces that remained stuck in him, seemingly still having enough blood left to stand and swear "Jesus D. Christ I look I just ran through IKEA 60 mph butt naked." He noticed a body outside that new guy and Succubus kindly tenderized. He walks to grab his bag with all his possessions then quips "I'll wait outside for you." Soon sickening sounds can be heard, like in an old butcher shop. Than Slaming against one mercifully whole part of the porch.

Tools of the Trade

Guns:

Actions/OOC

Free:

Swift:

Move:

Standard:

Immediate: