Edit History

spitfire6006006

spitfire6006006

v3EC3XI.png.570c0edaabe9153dcb3df50f58653958.pngJanet Goldwyn | AC 14 | CMB +5 | BAB +3 | Hit Points: 36/36 | Size: Medium | Speed: 30 ft |

Init: +5 | Fort: +5 | Ref: +6 | Will: +3 | Grit: 3/3

When their bullets drop one of the men and the last flees, Janet moves to finish him off, only to see Dan take a shot, hearing the thud of the former soldier. "Well, that's that, I guess. You're right, we oughta get out of here. Here, I will patch you up a bit better than that, just gonna grab my gun real quick." She runs up the stairs, the sound of a herd of elephants unexpected from such a small woman. She grabs her rifle, quickly reloading it before running back downstairs, grabbing her bag. She walks out the front doors, her eyes bugging out at the sight. "Dude, what the **** is wrong with you? Gross... You're not like, a serial killer or something, are you?"

Trying to hold down her lunch, she will help healHealing hex, only usable once per day per person each of the others a bit.

Tools of the Trade

Spells:

Cantrips: Dancing Lights, Detect Magic, Message

L1: Charm Person, Murderous Crow

Hexes: (DC 14)
Healing, Slumber

MW Semi-auto pistol +7 (1d8, x2) | Bolt-Action Rifle +6 (2d8, 19-20/x4)

Actions/OOC

Healing Dan

Healing Olivia

Healing Bhagat

spitfire6006006

spitfire6006006

v3EC3XI.png.570c0edaabe9153dcb3df50f58653958.pngJanet Goldwyn | AC 14 | CMB +5 | BAB +3 | Hit Points: 36/36 | Size: Medium | Speed: 30 ft |

Init: +5 | Fort: +5 | Ref: +6 | Will: +3 | Grit: 3/3

When their bullets drop one of the men and the last flees, Janet moves to finish him off, only to see Dan take a shot, hearing the thud of the former soldier. "Well, that's that, I guess. You're right, we oughta get out of here. Here, I will patch you up a bit better than that, just gonna grab my gun real quick." She runs up the stairs, the sound of a herd of elephants unexpected from such a small woman. She grabs her rifle, quickly reloading it before running back downstairs, grabbing her bag. She walks out the front doors, her eyes bugging out at the sight. "Dude, what the **** is wrong with you? Gross... You're not like, a serial killer or something, are you?"

Trying to hold down her lunch, she will help healHealing hex, only usable once per day per person each of the others a bit.

Tools of the Trade

Spells:

Cantrips: Dancing Lights, Detect Magic, Message

L1: Charm Person, Murderous Crow

Hexes: (DC 14)
Healing, Slumber

MW Semi-auto pistol +7 (1d8, x2) | Bolt-Action Rifle +6 (2d8, 19-20/x4)

Actions/OOC

Healing Dan

Healing Olivia

Healing Bhagat