Edit History

Grudge

Grudge

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/8d/0e/e6/8d0ee63cef179103b6f148b8aff73d63.jpgDan | AC 19 | CMB +7 | BAB +3 | Hit Points: 37/42 | Size: Medium | Speed: 30 ft |
Init: +4| Fort: +7 | Ref: +7 | Will: +3 | Grit: 1/4 | Luck: ?/?

Dan suddenly feels a bit better and looser splinters come out of the skin and the wounds left behind stop bleeding. And grunts "Sure some people get useful s*it and I become Megatron...just smaller...and less cool." At snakegirls appreciation of his art he shrugs. "Or something."

He looks at Olivia "I waged the wars before, I won the wars before, I lost the wars before. I never learned some profound lesson from it, but I did learn one truth. What I did learn is that you can't break bread with some people. And if you go to war with them you kill until you, or every member of their kin is dead. Yes, three more will come, it will save me the trouble of coming after them."

He points at the desecrated body with a tip of a needle "And this specifically is a message from one bastard to another. Five miles into the countryside there is a house. To the porch wall is a nailed family of four, father, mother, boy of 13, and girl of 9. Above them is written DEVIANT SCUM. Unfortunately, they did not have the pleasure to be dead when this was done to them." Dan gets silent for a while and his jaw tightens "The man was the younger brother of my Seargent-In-Arms. Wasn't one of us, straight as an arrow, got married, worked at the gas station." Another pause while Dan returned the needle in his pack.

The old man's voice was calm but there is a storm in his dark eyes "When he was younger and his brother had to do time, I took care of him. He called me "Uncle", I was godfather to both of his children." He looks Olivia in the eyes "So, I just figured if artists who did that see this will know that someone appreciates their work and would like to meet them."

Tools of the Trade

Guns:

Revolver: 1d20+8 (Dragon Breath), 1d10+4 (x4), 40 ft, 6 cartridges

Pistol: 1d20+8 (Extra Shot), 1d8+4 (x2), 30 ft, 10 rounds

1-H Sawed-Off: 1d20+7 (Dragon's Breath or Stopping Power), 1d8+4/3d4+4 (x2/x3), 10/20 ft

Shortsword: 1d20+7, 1d6+3, (19-20/x2)

Unarmed: 1d20+7, 1d6+3, (x2)

Actions/OOC

Free:

Swift:

Move:

Standard:

Immediate:

Grudge

Grudge

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/8d/0e/e6/8d0ee63cef179103b6f148b8aff73d63.jpgDan | AC 19 | CMB +7 | BAB +3 | Hit Points: 37/42 | Size: Medium | Speed: 30 ft |

Dan suddenly feels a bit better and looser splinters come out of the skin and the wounds left behind stop bleeding. And grunts "Sure some people get useful s*it and I become Megatron...just smaller...and less cool." At snakegirls appreciation of his art he shrugs. "Or something."

He looks at Olivia "I waged the wars before, I won the wars before, I lost the wars before. I never learned some profound lesson from it, but I did learn one truth. What I did learn is that you can't break bread with some people. And if you go to war with them you kill until you, or every member of their kin is dead. Yes, three more will come, it will save me the trouble of coming after them."

He points at the desecrated body with a tip of a needle "And this specifically is a message from one bastard to another. Five miles into the countryside there is a house. To the porch wall is a nailed family of four, father, mother, boy of 13, and girl of 9. Above them is written DEVIANT SCUM. Unfortunately, they did not have the pleasure to be dead when this was done to them." Dan gets silent for a while and his jaw tightens "The man was the younger brother of my Seargent-In-Arms. Wasn't one of us, straight as an arrow, got married, worked at the gas station." Another pause while Dan returned the needle in his pack.

The old man's voice was calm but there is a storm in his dark eyes "When he was younger and his brother had to do time, I took care of him. He called me "Uncle", I was godfather to both of his children." He looks Olivia in the eyes "So, I just figured if artists who did that see this will know that someone appreciates their work and would like to meet them."

Tools of the Trade

Guns:

1-H Sawed-Off: 1d20+7 (Dragon's Breath or Stopping Power), 1d8+4/3d4+4 (x2/x3), 10/20 ft

Actions/OOC

Free:

Swift:

Move:

Standard:

Immediate:

Grudge

Grudge

He points at the desecrated body with a tip of a needle "And this specifically is a message from one bastard to another. Five miles into the countryside there is a house. To the porch wall is a nailed family of four, father, mother, boy of 13, and girl of 9. Above them is written DEVIANT SCUM. Unfortunately, they did not have the pleasure to be dead when this was done to them." Dan gets silent for a while and his jaw tightens "The man was the younger brother of my Seargent-In-Arms. Wasn't one of us, straight as an arrow, got married, worked at the petrol station." Another pause while Dan returned the needle in his pack.

Tools of the Trade

Guns:

Actions/OOC

Free:

Swift:

Move:

Standard:

Immediate:

Grudge

Grudge

He looks at Olivia "I waged the wars before, I won the wars before, I lost the wars before. I never learned some profound lesson from it, but I did learn one truth. What I did learn is that you can't break bread with some people. And if you go to war with them you kill until you, or every member of their kin is dead. Yes, three more will come, it will save me the trouble of me coming for them."

He points at the desecrated body with a tip of a needle "And this specifically is a message from one bastard to another. Five miles into the countryside there is a house. To the porch wall is a nailed family of four, father, mother, boy of 13, and girl of 9. Above them is written DEVIANT SCUM. Unfortunately, they did not have the pleasure to be dead when this was done to them." Dan gets silent for a while and his jaw tightens "The man was the younger brother of my Seargent-In-Arms. Wasn't one of us, straight as an arrow, got married, worked at the petrol station." Another pause while Dan returned the needle in his pack.

Tools of the Trade

Guns:

Actions/OOC

Free:

Swift:

Move:

Standard:

Immediate:

Grudge

Grudge

He looks at Olivia "I waged the wars before, I won the wars before, I lost the wars before. I never learned some profound lesson from it, but I did learn one truth. What I did learn is that you can't break bread with some people. And if you go to war with them you kill until you, or every member of their kin is dead. Yes, three more will come, it will save me the trouble of me coming for them."

Tools of the Trade

Guns:

Actions/OOC

Free:

Swift:

Move:

Standard:

Immediate:

Grudge

Grudge

Dan suddenly feels a bit better and looser splinters come out of the skin and stop wounds left behind stop bleeding. And grunts "Sure some people get useful s*it and I become Megatron...just smaller...and less cool." At snakegirls appreciation of his art he shrugs. "Or something."

Tools of the Trade

Guns:

Actions/OOC

Free:

Swift:

Move:

Standard:

Immediate:

Grudge

Grudge

Dan suddenly feels a bit better and looser splinters come out of the skin and stop wounds left behind stop bleeding. And grunts "Sure some people get useful s*it and I become Megatron...just smaller...and less cool." At snakegirls appreciation of his art he shrugs. "Or something."

Tools of the Trade

Guns:

Actions/OOC

Free:

Swift:

Move:

Standard:

Immediate: