Name/Species/Career [Character Workshop]

Intro

Name and species TBD based on what the dice suggest

Attributes: Menace +1; Daring +0, Guile +1, Acuity +3, Presence +1, Spirit +0 [Big ol' nerd]

Species:

Skills

Career

Roll 2d6x100 Credits

Buy Equipment

Background (and whether you know the other PCs)

Goals; one Major (takes months or years) and one Minor (takes days or weeks)

Edited by Intro (see edit history)
Name
Attributes
repeat(2d6,6) 3,6,1,5,6,1,6,6,2,5,3,2
Species
1d15 3
Credits
2d6*100 3,1

Also trying to decide on that. 🙂 It looks like Acuity is the "piloting" Attribute for this game (based on the Bush Pilot ability), so thinking maybe that'll be a good role. A speeder racer for the fancy Cloud City folk to gamble on? Could give a good connection to shady sorts, and maybe a sideline in smuggling.

Right now just looking through images of Star Wars pilots to see if there's a good droid or other species that speaks to me.

Woah, that's a cool idea! Gives this mental image of racers flying a circuit around the city (you're not allowed to fly overhead for safety), against a backdrop of huge clouds. Some people pay to have snipers shoot at others as you pass under the city during certain routes! You might even have some illegal races (at night) where weapons are allowed... Definitely sounds like a side-gig for smugglers and adrenaline junkies. Very cool!

If you do end up taking any survival / wilderness skills, I'll figure a way to get them into some scenes (no one wants dud abilities!). Cloud City is a big--and rich--place; I imagine an entire level dedicated to being some kind of nature preserve isn't totally out of the question for bored billionaires.