Sheet Folders in Testing ×

Edit History

fabulist

fabulist

This is completely non-essential, I know, but I wanted to ask, because I've never seen it anywhere but it would be a brilliant icing on the pbp cake. And yes, I can do it using character formatting and html entities.

But I'm talking about fancy graphical ones, corresponding to the active theme, inserted by editor button. Hopefully being able to set the completed color, the incomplete color, and even the units (5/17, for example), not limited to percentage.

Uses: displaying Hp, Mana, quest progress, task progress, time remaining to achieve a goal, etc.

Is there any chance of this ever happening?

fabulist

fabulist

This is completely non-essential, I know, but I wanted to ask, because I've never seen it anywhere but it would be a brilliant icing on the pbp cake. And yes, I can do it using character formatting and html entities.

But I'm talking about fancy graphical ones, corresponding to the active theme, inserted by editor button. Hopefully being able to set the completed color, the incomplete color, and even the units (5/17, for example), not limited to percentage.

Uses: displaying Hp, Mana, quest progress, task progress, time remaining to achieve a goal, etc.

c

fabulist

fabulist

fabulist

fabulist

fabulist

fabulist

fabulist

fabulist