Alex "Duende" Villagos

PigLickJF

Sounds good, marking as submitted. Yeah there will be a chance to work out last details later, just want the broad strokes and a good idea of mechanics, which I think you have fine. I'll consider feedback when I have a better chance than this evening to sit down and take a closer look, and let you know if anything is too far off base. With a kind of custom setting like this, I'm often inclined to add fun things from people's characters into the setting rather than have them rewrite. I'll let you know if anything comes up.

@PigLickJF after a more thorough read-through, I certainly don't see anything that doesn't fit in your character background, or really anything I'm missing to use in making a decision. Overall it was a good read, and I think I got some idea of personality and motivations. I appreciated how you worked in explanations of some of his oaths and other features from the character build. Good app!

Edited by Paxon (see edit history)

Thanks for the feedback, it is appreciated. I was hoping to work a little more on his background to clean it up and improve it bit, but didn't get a chance.  I did reformat a tiny bit and add some quick party role info and tweaked his appearance and personality a bit to add a bit more flavor.

Also, I realized I forgot to add his companion info to his sheets/post! I haven't fully built it out yet, but as we discussed it will use the (modified) lightning orthella mount stats from the Rancer archetype, with four feats and three talents (probably use all the feats to buy talents), so not the most complex build ever. Couple of athletics talents for movement upgrades (as we discussed), a couple from Scout to give it some stealth ability, maybe a dash of Warleader for some buff/support utility, not sure about the last few. I have an idea or two I want to run past you regarding it, but at this point I'll just wait to see if I get accepted before worrying about those.

Have my fingers crossed, thanks for all the effort you've put into this game so far. Even if I don't get it in, it's been fun thinking about and building for, so thanks for that at the very least!

Edited by PigLickJF (see edit history)

@Paxon As you've probably seen in the Discord, I'm considering some class/archetype swaps. Especially is Tanya picks up some levels of Commander, I would like to swap out my Commander levels for Technician[Rigger] levels, and switch my Battlefield Tinker archetype to Stancemaster. I really only took Commander to bolster my Warleader stuff, but if I pivot away from that as Tanya pivots towards it, the class doesn't make as much sense. Stancemaster armiger was actually my preferred archetype, but I really wanted Mechanical Best Friend, so aside from Technician levels, Battlefield Tinker was the only way to get it. If I switch my Commander levels with Technician, I can pick up that insight from those levels, which opens me up to Stancemaster again.

Anyway, nothing is completely solid yet, but wanted to make sure you're okay with those changes before I spend too much time trying to reorganize things.

1 hour ago, PigLickJF said:

@Paxon As you've probably seen in the Discord, I'm considering some class/archetype swaps. Especially is Tanya picks up some levels of Commander, I would like to swap out my Commander levels for Technician[Rigger] levels, and switch my Battlefield Tinker archetype to Stancemaster. I really only took Commander to bolster my Warleader stuff, but if I pivot away from that as Tanya pivots towards it, the class doesn't make as much sense. Stancemaster armiger was actually my preferred archetype, but I really wanted Mechanical Best Friend, so aside from Technician levels, Battlefield Tinker was the only way to get it. If I switch my Commander levels with Technician, I can pick up that insight from those levels, which opens me up to Stancemaster again.

Anyway, nothing is completely solid yet, but wanted to make sure you're okay with those changes before I spend too much time trying to reorganize things.

Yeah, I'm fine with that bit of reshuffling

It's possible I missed them on the character sheet, I was using a Google sheet to track everything as I was building and was making a mad rush to get everything transferred over, I'll definitely add them to his sheet, thanks for pointing that out.