• Precision Salvo
Focuses
  • Criminal Organizations
  • Hand Phasers
  • Tactical Systems
  • Astronavigation
  • Aggressive Negotiations
  • Law 

Edited by karsusthemad (see edit history)

W.I.P.

Distinguishing Marks: Though often concealed by her uniform, L'arra's back is crisscrossed by a series of long scars. Their pattern a result of being whipped for failure or misbehavior in her former life aboard an Orion slave raider... often by her own mother.?

Character Description: Like most Orion women, L'arra is very attractive by the standards of most other humanoid races and is of roughly average height for her people. Fit and toned with an athletic build, her green skin has a slight bluish undertone; smooth, soft, and nearly blemish free. That is... save for the crisscrossing scars on her back, which she goes to great lengths to hide beneath her uniform. A painful reminder of her past. The forest green eyes on her face are framed by a mane of long, straight, and unusually golden blonde hair; as she has taken to dying it such from her normal red in years, ever since joining Starfleet.

Personality: Generally cheerful and aggressively enthusiastic, L'arra works hard to get along with others... despite how Orions are typically viewed. A bit of an athletic tomboy, she can be very competitive; though never to the point of hurt feelings, as it's all in good fun to her. She's a great lover of marksmanship competitions, martial arts tournaments, as well as races of all kinds. And ever since joining Starfleet she's taken to an old Human game called poker... She's not very good at it, and only barely understands the rule, but find it to be very enjoyable. She often takes any opportunity she can, during her off duty hours, to find a game aboard her ship; when she's not partaking of one of her other many, usually competitive, hobbies. L'arra greets the world with a laugh and a smile readily. Slow to anger, oddly incredibly patient, and tries to never let others affect this attitude; she never the less is quick to leap into the proverbial fire to aid either those she cares about. That said, she takes great pains to avoid taking about her past for a variety of reasons; most notably a heady mix of shame at it and fear of how hew fellow crewmen would look at her should they find out. She views Starfleet as a clean break from her past, and prefers to avoid rather than confront it; despite the fact that she still has family whom she love who are still "in the life".

Bio: ?

L'arra,
Lieutenant

Orion2.jpg.4fda15de077f1444f9f93699948882e6.jpg
y5kcarwd Stress 14/14
2sz6pumw Damage Bonus 5
m2acpf87 Determination 1/1

Conditions/Effects

None

"Ha, I win this round. You really need to work on your aim... Care to go again? " L'arra said

This is gonna be a whole lotta fun... L'arra thought excitedly, grin on her face

24 minutes ago, Gris said:

How about a realistic picture?

Believe me, I'm actually trying to find one. The only reason that picture's there at all, is it was one of the better ones I could find. Most of the ones I bump into are either Tendi from Lower Decks, I don't like the art of, or are worse than the one I did put in; and a lot of those are in either ripped up clothes or the Orion slave girl bikini. It's actually a bit of a pain to find one in a ToS uniform... much less the red shirts of a security officer.

That one, at least, is supposed to be Gaila from the 2009 Abrams Star Trek movie. And a think with a red shirt that's being worn opened on the shoulders, like a cape.

I do have one that might be more "realistic", but the uniform is of the late DS9 era... So, I guess I can go w/ that one?

Edit: This one any better?