Edit History

Neopopulas

Neopopulas

Yes, I wish the <progress> would work. It seems a lot of things don't work - probably for good reason - you COULD capture them in a box like so;

This is 20% of a 100% width single-cell table. So you have your progress clearly displayed. And you can just make the cell background different colours if you wanted to.

This scales to the size of the box its in, for example this next one is 85% of a table cell that is 500px

85%

The fact they scale to the cell means that you can do a bunch if you want.

43%
19%
7%
95%
28%
93%
50%

Health 90%
Mana: 50%

Neopopulas

Neopopulas

Yes, I wish the <progress> would work. It seems a lot of things don't work - probably for good reason - you COULD capture them in a box like so;

This is 20% of a 100% width single-cell table. So you have your progress clearly displayed. And you can just make the cell background different colours if you wanted to.

This scales to the size of the box its in, for example this next one is 85% of a table cell that is 500px

85%

43%
19%
7%
95%
28%
93%
50%

Health 90%
Mana: 50%

Neopopulas

Neopopulas

85%

43%
19%
7%
95%
28%
93%
50%
Neopopulas

Neopopulas

85%

There are a couple others that don't work that i gave a shot. I double checked on w3schools and most of them are like 'w3-container' sort of things like;

<div class="w3-light-grey w3-round">
  <div class="w3-container w3-round w3-blue" style="width:25%">25%</div>
</div> 

Neopopulas

Neopopulas

There are a couple others that don't work that i gave a shot. I double checked on w3schools and most of them are like 'w3-container' sort of things like;

<div class="w3-light-grey w3-round">
  <div class="w3-container w3-round w3-blue" style="width:25%">25%</div>
</div>