Edit History

Neopopulas

Neopopulas

21 hours ago, Malkavian Grin said:

@fabulist D'aww thank you so much! :3 I prefer minimalist designs, so I tend to remove borders and extra spacing. I also tend to add images when it's not necessary LOL

If you have a particular design in mind let me know and I'll whip something up for you now that I have most of the build out of the way.

Hmm... I should add these to a repository like other people do...

I made a forum that, at first, was just testing baldr beta stuff, its now just full of character sheet designs and posting templates and HTML styling templates. It makes things so much easier. I've been playing with animated backgrounds.

90% Health

40% Health

930% Health

57% Health

65% Health
Neopopulas

Neopopulas

12 hours ago, Malkavian Grin said:

@fabulist D'aww thank you so much! :3 I prefer minimalist designs, so I tend to remove borders and extra spacing. I also tend to add images when it's not necessary LOL

If you have a particular design in mind let me know and I'll whip something up for you now that I have most of the build out of the way.

Hmm... I should add these to a repository like other people do...

I made a forum that, at first, was just testing baldr beta stuff, its not just full of character sheet designs and posting templates and HTML styling templates. It makes things so much easier. I've been playing with animated backgrounds.

90% Health

40% Health

930% Health

57% Health

65% Health