Edit History

Neopopulas

Neopopulas

18 hours ago, Neopopulas said:
100%
75%
50%
25%

I'm not super happy with the mid-colours because i made it in photoshop which i'm not exactly an expert at. Ideally it would go red till 25, then orange till 50, then yellow until 75 then green until 100. I can do that with something like " background: linear-gradiant(to right, red, orange, yellow, green) " which does work but then i couldn't think if a simple way to apply a percentage to the bar that didn't just scale the colours with it instead of making the gradient static.

These ones aren't showing up?

Interesting, i checked on chrome and they aren't. Which means firefox has probably cached the images and they have since been moved and don't link correctly. So...

100%
75%
50%
25%

Serves me right not hosting them somewhere better.

Anyway, the image colours aren't really as vibrant as i'd like but thats fixable with some editing of the image itself.

Neopopulas

Neopopulas

18 hours ago, Neopopulas said:
100%
75%
50%
25%

I'm not super happy with the mid-colours because i made it in photoshop which i'm not exactly an expert at. Ideally it would go red till 25, then orange till 50, then yellow until 75 then green until 100. I can do that with something like " background: linear-gradiant(to right, red, orange, yellow, green) " which does work but then i couldn't think if a simple way to apply a percentage to the bar that didn't just scale the colours with it instead of making the gradient static.

These ones aren't showing up?

Interesting, i checked on chrome and they aren't. Which means firefox has probably cached the images and they have since been moved and don't link correctly. So...

100%
75%
50%
25%

Serves me right not hosting them somewhere better.