Edit History

grimlock

grimlock

images.jpg
Léofwyn (Rohirrim Knight level 3)

AC: 17/18* | HP: 29/29 | Initiative: +2 | Passive Perception: 15 | Insight: 11 | Speed: 30 ft
Inspiration: 1 | Shadow: 4 |Action Surge: 1 | Second Wind: 1 | Mark of Honor: 1/1 | Sworn Defender: Tomas 

Broad Sword | Spear | Short Bow | Dagger 

Aelfric (Horse, Large) | AC: 12 | HP: 29 Speed: 60ft | Passive Perception: 10 Hooves Trained Mount

Léofwyn clasped the dwarf on the shoulder, "There will be no drowning of dwarves today my friend. As a girl I spent many days swimming in the spring-fed pools of the White Mountains. This should be no different." She quickly doffed her armor, boots, and weapons; leaving only a dagger tucked into her belt. Then undressed down to her linen tunic and trousers.

She tied one end of the rope to her waist and handed the other to Orn with a smirk. "I shall spare you the indignity of getting your beard wetted."

OOC

Léofwyn will take the plunge. Athletics check below. (I forgot to label it)

grimlock

grimlock

images.jpg
Léofwyn (Rohirrim Knight level 3)

AC: 17/18* | HP: 29/29 | Initiative: +2 | Passive Perception: 15 | Insight: 11 | Speed: 30 ft
Inspiration: 1 | Shadow: 4 |Action Surge: 1 | Second Wind: 1 | Mark of Honor: 1/1 | Sworn Defender: Tomas 

Broad Sword | Spear | Short Bow | Dagger 

Aelfric (Horse, Large) | AC: 12 | HP: 29 Speed: 60ft | Passive Perception: 10 Hooves Trained Mount

Léofwyn clasped the dwarf on the shoulder, "There will be no drowning of dwarves today my friend. As a girl I spent many days swimming in the spring-fed pools of the White Mountains. This should be no different." She quickly doffed her armor, boots, and weapons; leaving only a dagger tucked into her belt. Then undressed down to her linen tunic and trousers.

She tied one end of the rope to her waist and handed the other to Orn with a smirk. "I shall spare you the indignity of getting your beard wetted."

OOC

Léofwyn will take the plunge.