Edit History

rogueblade0729

rogueblade0729

Music: Autumn Ale - LOTRO Soundtrack

The Prancing Pony - Winter 2947 T.A.

600px-The_Prancing_Pony_Interior.jpg

Ere long, a chill in the air settled across Bree-land, signaling the arrival of winter. As the air grew colder, young Tomas Heatherton grew bolder, desiring more and more to recover his late uncle's buried fortunes in the Midgewater Marshes. It was a relatively simple matter of gathering the rest of the Company, though Fletcher proved to be the most elusive. None among the remaining members of the Company knew where he had wandered off to, yet when the time was right, he stepped through the door of the Pony, his dark cloak covered in a thin layer of snow.

"Ah, good, we're all here! Are we prepared to leave? I've not found anything else of note on the map, though I can't quite say I know what the Black Barrow or the King's Chair are." Tomas asked, once everyone had gathered in the Pony.

OOC

Roles for Journeys

• GuideIn charge of all decisions concerning route, rest, and supplies. Guides rely on Wisdom and Survival proficiency. - Prudence
  • ScoutIn charge of setting up camp, opening new trails. Scouts rely on Stealth and Investigation. - Fletcher
  • HunterIn charge of finding food in the wild. Hunters rely on success with Survival checks. - Orn
  • Look-outIn charge of keeping watch. Look-outs rely on their abilities in Perception. - Léofwyn

OOC: Welcome back, everyone! Go ahead and narrate your return to Bree. When you do, please roll a Wisdom (Perception) check if you are proficient in them.

Let me know if you have any more questions about the map. If you wish to examine the map further, please go ahead and roll an Intelligence (History or Lore) check. It may be good to summarize what you already know before setting out.

Roll20 Map

To Post: Everyone!

@codexgigas @Grendel @Papa Bear @grimlock

rogueblade0729

rogueblade0729

Music: Autumn Ale - LOTRO Soundtrack

The Prancing Pony - Winter 2947 T.A.

600px-The_Prancing_Pony_Interior.jpg

Ere long, a chill in the air settled across Bree-land, signaling the arrival of winter. As the air grew colder, young Tomas Heatherton grew bolder, desiring more and more to recover his late uncle's buried fortunes in the Midgewater Marshes. It was a relatively simple matter of gathering the rest of the Company, though Fletcher proved to be the most elusive. None among the remaining members of the Company knew where he had wandered off to, yet when the time was right, he stepped through the door of the Pony, his dark cloak covered in a thin layer of snow.

"Ah, good, we're all here! Are we prepared to leave? I've not found anything else of note on the map, though I can't quite say I know what the Black Barrow or the King's Chair are." Tomas asked, once everyone had gathered in the Pony.

OOC

Roles for Journeys

• GuideIn charge of all decisions concerning route, rest, and supplies. Guides rely on Wisdom and Survival proficiency. - Prudence
  • ScoutIn charge of setting up camp, opening new trails. Scouts rely on Stealth and Investigation. - Fletcher
  • HunterIn charge of finding food in the wild. Hunters rely on success with Survival checks. - Orn
  • Look-outIn charge of keeping watch. Look-outs rely on their abilities in Perception. - Léofwyn

OOC: Welcome back, everyone! Go ahead and narrate your return to Bree. When you do, please roll a Wisdom (Perception) check if you are proficient in them.

Let me know if you have any more questions about the map. If you wish to examine the map further, please go ahead and roll an Intelligence (History or Lore) check. It may be good to summarize what you already know before setting out.

Roll20 Map

To Post: Everyone!

@codexgigas @Grendel @Papa Bear @grimlock