Edit History

Content Surprise

Content Surprise

"I have rope," Eizan proclaims, pulling rope from her saddle bag. "Smack, smack. Stake in ground. Tie to ankle. Bam! Struggle to escape."

The strange Arequin ties a harness around Oda and smacks the other end into the ground with a stake. It's clear she values her riding dog as a dear friend.

"Ear wax. Smell better than ear wax," she adds, stuffing the wax in her ears with a grin. Unable to gauge the volume of her voice, she replies to Ishino's question, "What? First wash? Oh! Watch! Me. I watch with you."

Pondering, Eizan suddenly snaps. Still speaking a bit too loud she says, "I wonder if same thing lured people away is the same as the monsters that scared Eveline-Lady? Sound different. Maybe shadow-people are take people on road and vampires take people in town? People in town take stuff. People on road left stuff."

Content Surprise

Content Surprise

"I have rope," Eizan proclaims, pulling rope from her saddle bag. "Smack, smack. Stake in ground. Tie to ankle. Bam! Struggle to escape."

The strange Arequin ties a harness around Oda and smacks the other end into the ground with a stake. It's clear she values her riding dog as a dear friend.

"Ear wax. Smell better than ear wax," she adds, stuffing the wax in her ears with a grin. Unable to gauge the volume of her voice, she replies to Ishino's question, "What? First wash? Oh! Watch! Me. I watch with you."