Scoundrel

..Scanning Abilities..

Duck & Cover

Getaway

Edited by Kaymithe (see edit history)
Name
Organic Attributes
9; 4; 7; 5; 6; 10
2d6;2d6;2d6;2d6;2d6;2d6 [5,4]; [5,4,1,3]; [5,4,1,3,5,2]; [5,4,1,3,5,2,4,1]; [5,4,1,3,5,2,4,1,1,5]; [5,4,1,3,5,2,4,1,1,5,4,6]
Species
1d15 1
Stealth or Deception
1d2 1
Random Skill; Choose Deception if Stealth
1d12 8
Accidental Career
1d5 4
D&C/GET/OPP/QUI/SLZ/SLI/SMU/TRA/UNF
1d9 1
D&C/GET/OPP/QUI/SLZ/SLI/SMU/TRA/UNF
1d9 2
Checking Wallet
2d6 2,2
Age, Min 17 - Max 85
1d69+16 53

Indeed!; after the first two, I just couldn't stop myself.

I've always had a thing for random character generation.

It's easier for me to forge a tale from the bones of fate, than to make a choice and decide for myself.

Race: Bothan

Career: Scoundrel

Designation: Unknown

What have the bones revealed?; Let us review the results in reverse..

• Lived a long life for his species, considered Old, but not yet Venerable.
  • Survived by knowing when to Get Down or Get Out.
  • As a Scoundrel, trouble is as trouble does.
  • Piloting as a trained skill brings to mind a drifter, smuggler, racer, ex-militant..
    • Consulting the Attributes will bring to focus the vagueries amidst this training.
  • Stealth as a natural skill brings to mind someone who does not belong, does not wish to belong, or somehow wishes to remain unknown, whether or not he is in plain sight. Orphaned, abducted, or perhaps just one mouth too many.
  • Spirit is the dominating trait, opposed by a dearth of Daring; this reveals a lack of instinct and composure under duress, a slow hand to act and one that avoids careless action, but his age speaks of wisdom through experience that has also granted him a grounded perspective and true grit in the face of adversity.
  • Unremarkable Acuity & Presence speaks of one that is neither brilliant nor blundering, relying instead upon Guile to keep ahead of the curve; while Bothans are known for their savvy, this one shows subtle signs, but is no exemplar of this species' domineering trait.
  • Under a similar star, his kin are not oft the aggressor, favoring subterfuge and manipulation - a higher-than-average Menace shows an unnatural inclination towards violence, of a combative nature that has made him more intimidating than the average Bothan.