Edit History

artsmythe

artsmythe

Thandeka Sun-Steel - Human Cleric Application SheetThandeka Sun-Steel

AC: 14/16 | HP: 18/18 | Fortitude: +5 | Reflex: +4 | Will: +9 | Perception: +7

The young priestess carefully takes the cage from the merchant's hand. Holding the container with one hand, she examines the chicks. They are adorable!, thinks Thandeka, ... but how will we carry them back to Magaambaya if they are so delicate?

She turns to the others, but neither Silas nor Kaikara exhibit any interest to the hatchlings. Lilly, on the other hand, seems to be quite the opposite. Maybe with her help, Thandeka might be able to bring them back safely.

The tall girl has another thought. She asks Malkena, "Excuse me, mistress, but do you happen to have a cloth or canvas cover for this cage? I... we need to protect the chicks. If so, how much more will that cost?"

Mechanics/OOCFree Action: n/a

Action: Cares for Ojofiri chicks.

Bonus Action: n/a

Main Hand: Holds pouch with gold. (Scimitar in sheath.)
Off Hand: Wooden Shield

Action 1:

Action 2:

Action 3:

artsmythe

artsmythe

The young priestess carefully takes the cage from the merchant's hand. Holding the container with one hand, she examines the chicks. They are adorable!, thinks Thandeka, ... but how will we carry them back to Magaambaya if they are so delicate?

She turns to the others, but neither Silas nor Kaikara exhibit any interest to the hatchlings. Lilly, on the other hand seems to be quite the opposite. Maybe with her help, Thandeka might be able to bring them back safely.

The tall girl has another thought. She asks Malkena, "Excuse me, mistress, but do you happen to have a cloth or canvas cover for this cage? I... we need to protect the chicks. If so, how much more will that cost?"

Action 1:

Action 2:

Action 3:

artsmythe

artsmythe

She turns to the others, but neither Silas nor Kaikara exhibit any interest to the hatchlings. Lilly, on the other hand seems to be quite the opposite. Maybe with her help, Thandeka might be able to bring them back safely.

The tall girl has another thought. She asks Malkena, "Excuse me, mistress, but do you happen to have a cloth or canvas cover for this cage? I... we need to protect the chicks. If so, how much would that cost?"

Action 1:

Action 2:

Action 3:

artsmythe

artsmythe

The tall girl has another thought. She asks Malkena, "Excuse me, mistress, but do you happen to have a cloth or canvas cover for this cage? I... we need to protect the chicks. If so, how much would that cost?"

Mechanics/OOC